Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I, Robot - MERGED - Updated 2022

Quote:Yeah. It'll be great. All that hardware installed into your body and none of it will you own. Oh the lovely software. All of it designed to control your thoughts with consumer driven programming. Connected by waves of electric shock therepies to keep all the bots rolling in a uniform line! None of it owned by you. Only rented!

Row, row, row your bot...

Gently down the stream...

Merrily, merrily, merrily....

Don't need hardware installed into the body to get others to do things. Repetition of ideas to influence moods and the thinking process works well. The simple binary process of yes and no begins on day 1 of every human life. The hardwiring of machines into the physical being of everlasting hubris only contributes to the downfall of our individual thinking and feeling selves. The goal is to make everyone uniform slaves to the so called godlike men and women from on high.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

ROBOT JUDGE: AI could be used in trials after accurately predicting guilty verdicts

AN ARTIFICIALLY intelligent machine has been developed which could help give verdicts on trials in the future as it predicted the outcome of court cases with stunning accuracy.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/72...-law-court

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

I still want a robot to clean my house.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:I still want a robot to clean my house.

[Image: 576d5bdac629a3a8a0a46f183034614e.gif]

Science fiction coming true. Before you know it pizza will be delivered by transporter.

[Image: 018650af733988eebb8e1a83e99bfa9e.jpg]

Look for the drones in the sky or on the ground!

Domino's Is Launching A Self-Driving Pizza Delivery Robot. No Really

[Image: Dru.jpg]

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/03/dom...ery-robot/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Those old drones from the Jetsons sure inspired the inventors. Too bad we don't have air cars by now.
On second thought I'd rather have a butler.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: GMZRdJU.gif]
Ah yes, human robots? How much is a butler?Â

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:[Image: GMZRdJU.gif]

Ah yes, human robots? How much is a butler?

I looked in the phone book and found butler services in town. I'm not paying for a butler until women stop doing free house work. Men butlers probably charge too much. Did Edith Bunker charge Archie?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:I looked in the phone book and found butler services in town. I'm not paying for a butler until women stop doing free house work. Men butlers probably charge too much. Did Edith Bunker charge Archie?

[Image: GMZRdJU.gif]

Stifle!

[Image: 200_s.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:[Image: GMZRdJU.gif]

Stifle!

[Image: 200_s.gif]

Archie was a sexist pig!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Archie was a sexist!

Stifle!
Where's my dinner?