Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Dangers of Astral Projection

[Image: Astral-Projection-Dangers-4-250x300.jpg]

The fear of possession is one of the perceived dangers of astral projection that is most likely to make people leery to try it. If you astral project, you’ll probably emerge on one of the lower planes: many practitioners claim this plane is home to what have been variously called demons or malevolent spirits, which can take over your body when you’re away. While I’ve never heard or read about an instance of actual possession, it’s probably prudent to take steps to protect yourself against any hostile-seeming entities you may encounter in the astral state. Some precautions include imagining a white or golden light around your astral body, calling on protective spirits, angels or guides to help you,or even saying a prayer to banish hostile entities. You can usually tell if a presence or spirit is malevolent by its aura, which may be dark, muddled, or simply give you a ‘bad vibe’. It’s up to you to interact with these entities or not; according to astral projection lore, they can’t harm or possess you unless you invite them to do so.

http://dreamherbs.com/helpful-articles/d...rojection/

Imagine going into an altered state of consciousness that allows a person to visit past lives, or experience remote image viewing (when a person is in one place, but can see things that happen far away).  During this event, a sexual encounter is experienced.  The people that tell of having these experiences speak of the intensity that overshadows anything like it in this physical realm.  In other words, these people talk of emotions, urges, and feelings that are so intense, they are difficult to explain.  It is as if their astral body has become electrically charged and because of that, all experiences, including sexual activity become tremendously magnified.

So, we have a much larger number of people seeking out and even experiencing these types of events and can easily become addicted to them.  Because of this growing addiction, they will seek them out more and more simply because of the quality of the experience itself, along with the belief that no harm can actually come from them.

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2011/06/15...rojection/

There are a lot of misconceptions about Astral Projection floating around online and offline. Many of them scare people into thinking Astral Projection is dangerous. I’m speaking from experience when I tell you there is absolutely nothing to fear. Let us go through some of the common misconceptions and shed some light on them..

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/06/20-a...usted.html

As mentioned, very little formal studies have been done regarding out of body experiences so there are many schools of thought that exist on its psychological implications. Some seem to think that experimenting with astral projection holds similar risks to experimenting with psychedelics. It risks making you go crazy. I actually had a friend ask me last week if I was concerned about possibly loosing my mind with my deepening experimentation. I had never really thought about it but as it relates to meditation, astral projection and lucid dreaming because the processes are so natural. My beleif has always been that these are natural human skills that lay dormant because of cultural conditioning. I’m just deactivating my psychic muscle (if you want to call it that).

Questionned more than the psychological implications are the spiritual risks of astral travel. Most orthodox religion views astral projection as intrinsically evil. It is said to be a dogma to trap the mind of non-believers. This view on its own seems dogmatic because it discourages exploration and self understanding. It sounds like fear rhetoric to me.

http://astralprojection-guide.com/what-a...rojection/

[Image: 11122-600x800-Astral_Projection_1b.jpg]

Trippin on the the side vision of the television dream screen.

[Image: tripping-hazards.jpg?resize=180%2C275]

Be wary of the un-natural projections inducing the natural to supernatural corruption.

Folks from the Ikei Laboratory of Tokyo Metropolitan University are developing a virtual body technology, which fools not only your vision and hearing, but also emulate smells, wind breeze and movements.

http://extendiality.com/virtual-astral-projection/

[Image: virtual-astral-projection.jpg]

[Image: 14872007ee75686587f65f7d17adb14e8f754e75...462d_1.jpg]

Beware the asstroll projectors. 

Quote:Beware the asstroll projectors. 

Confusedmiley-laughing024:

[Image: tumblr_mkydmrwtwT1r4g1p5o1_400.gif]