Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
The Adhesive Property of Thoughts

At the sub-atomic level, particles look like little round lights that vibrate within a lattice-like space. At certain, cyclical intervals they combine together and protrude outward. This appears to be the first embers of a thought. 

http://sophlylaughing.blogspot.com/2012/...ty-of.html

[Image: FPC4BfV.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

This makes one wonder whether the particles themselves have properties which allow them to "stick" or behave adhesively - forming colonies - or whether they (the properties) simply provide the energie or fuel for the existing lattice. 

There's also a spiritual aspect to consider...

[Image: 11englishkolob.png]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

That's cool! The cohesiveness of a galaxy. Solar systems of thought each with their own set of ideas. It's beautiful and chaotic at the same time. The violence within a galaxy is sublime.

Here on Earth it's like a microcosm of the overall image. Only speeded up in a short calender type of sense. Out there in the galaxy the calendar is longer. Solar systems colliding with opposing views to form new sets of cohesive thought is the long term plan. Who really knows what the details are. Comets of ideas shooting in from the outer reaches occur from time to time. Sometimes maybe even a rogue planet to change the polarity with a system.

That's only from a single galaxy. What happens when galaxies collide?

Do the grand ideas that collide here on Earth reflect these images?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived