Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Ouija Board

things got stranger still with the rattles and drums when stlithery smoke forms started pulsating out from the middle of the board. The whole thing was carved like nothing I ever saw. Especially the center piece. Not some pentagram or bat shit crazy symbol of doom, but, bowl like and sort of like looking down on a map through a dome lens. it was spheroid  with an inlayed border of wood, white in color. It wasn't painted, the colors seemed carved in. Maybe stained with resins. It was a beautiful piece of work. All of it was carved wood. Different kinds and colors. I did ask him about how it was made but he skirted through most of my questions with flurries of mojo crap about risin with indian dancers and cawing on about the wicked deeds of leathery lizard kings. I think meh be the smokey formats of slithery worms emanating from the dome lens had more than special side effects to it.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Dude, you got played. That was Cherry Garcia, himself. I have it on good authority that he would put on slight of hand disguises and go out into the tailgate party. He'd even set up his own booth with all kinds of arcane stuff hanging around. He'd pretend to be Gandalf with his palantir and freak out the locals on the road. Never heard about the ouiger board.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Dude, you got played. That was Cherry Garcia, himself. I have it on good authority that he would put on slight of hand disguises and go out into the tailgate party. He'd even set up his own booth with all kinds of arcane stuff hanging around. He'd pretend to be Gandalf with his palantir and freak out the locals on the road. Never heard about the ouiger board.

Peter Granite had all kinds of stories to tell!

:Beer:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

:Assimilation:

[Image: 2f1001f414b01550b24b43034f7da320.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

V'ger ouigers are risky!

[Image: risk-1.jpg]

Be careful you don't sell something worth living for...

:25:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Can mathematics be dependent on the supernatural?

[Image: fractal_nature_corr.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Can mathematics be dependent on the supernatural?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uea8fC_rl8A/Ss...e_corr.jpg

Seems to be dependent on the natural to me! How do you quantify the unknown? Who knows? Maybe black holes are there for God to throw balls into.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Seems to be dependent on the natural to me! How do you quantify the unknown? Who knows? Maybe black holes are there for God to throw balls into.

Balls through black holes? 

:Laughing-rolf:

Yer kidding, right?

:Icon_lol2:

Nevermind!

Thoughtus Interuptus! 

Where was I....

Oh yes, that ball through the black hole. That reminds me of this image...

[Image: great_ball_court.jpg]

That was a heavy game back in the day!

Confusedmokesmall:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Cern is a ouiga. A big one!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Dangerous to fool around with stuff like this. Even online! 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confess your sins online.... Guest 29 5,460 08-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Guest