Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Ouija Board

Quote:Cocaine! Acid! You and your friends are crazy. It's a big mistake to play with things like that, especially when you're on drugs. Have you ever been to rehab? Talked to a doctor or something?

Oh yea. i've been to that place. they picked me up once when i was drunk in public. brought over to healthy farms and got me all checked in. they said i was blubberin something about the voices telling me i was drunk. i already knew that but the cops thought i wasn't drunk. i didn't do no cocaine or acid that day. got all schnuckered on that night train. that's a real mean wine! cheap tho! i was suckin that shit down like water. got to like the taste. i told the doctor about those ouiger dreams though. all he did was give me more pills. i ate them up and then told them i was ok and they let me go.

Quote:or how about cocaine? once me and a bunch o friends got a whole giant pile of that killer rock hard cocaine. we cut it real fine into lines and honked on that and we started gabbin bout demons and shit. you know how you get when the cocaine kisses your brain. all gabby like. can't stop talkin. anyways, them demons were wearing the smiles that night cuz one dude got out one of those old ouiger board games.  we was laughin and snortin and chokin on weed and then Jerry brings out that ouiger board. now i already done my acid trip and was familiar with those things. so I just took the straw and blasted the pile once again and watched. those 2 dudes started the routine with it and Jerry asked his question. I forget what it was but just when there was supposed to be answer with that moving triangle, Ron let out the biggest blast i done heard in my whole life. It sounded like giant thunder up close to the ear drum. And the stench?! shitfire! yep, it was worse than shitfire. stank like crappy charcoal. A true fart from hell! Well, we had to get out of the room cuz it got so bad so fast. our eyes started watering. swear to god. we waited like an hour (which is a long time when you want another line) before we went back in the room. The stench still lingered a bit but the coke was still good.

:)

Yeah, yeah. Tell me this: how could you smell anything with all that coke stuffed up your nozzle? Or, where you smoking it?

<_<

Quote:Yeah, yeah. Tell me this: how could you smell anything with all that coke stuffed up your nozzle? Or, where you smoking it?

<_<

nope! didn't smoke it. i smelled it. spooky, smokey type stench enemanating from that ghastly speaker of sound. you should have heard it, too. wicked blast. Quick thunder with a massive end rush of windy filth. a tornado of enemanation. omg!

Quote:nope! didn't smoke it. i smelled it. spooky, smokey type stench enemanating from that ghastly speaker of sound. you should have heard it, too. wicked blast. Quick thunder with a massive end rush of windy filth. a tornado of enemanation. omg!

You sure you didn't get high breathing that shit in? Literally?  enemanating? What the hell is that?

You're so full of it.   Rolleyes  Fine. 

So, what was the question you asked the 'ouiger' board, as you put it?

<_<

Quote: 

You sure you didn't get high breathing that shit in? Literally?  enemanating? What the hell is that?

You're so full of it.   Rolleyes  Fine. 

So, what was the question you asked the 'ouiger' board, as you put it?

<_<

It's all true. it was such as unearthly blast that it really shook us all up. we had to leave the room like i said. it was real bad. i think Jerry asked when the end of the world was going to happen or something like that. We were laughing at first, but then we started talkin about it and it was spooky. cuz the room started to fill up with a burning shit like smell. Jerrys eyes started watering and Ron was still laughing. but i had to leave and they followed. we left the pile on the table. didnt even think about it till a while later. i figure it was something he et for dinner. whatever it was it left a bad trail.

Quote:Oh yea. i've been to that place. they picked me up once when i was drunk in public. brought over to healthy farms and got me all checked in. they said i was blubberin something about the voices telling me i was drunk. i already knew that but the cops thought i wasn't drunk. i didn't do no cocaine or acid that day. got all schnuckered on that night train. that's a real mean wine! cheap tho! i was suckin that shit down like water. got to like the taste. i told the doctor about those ouiger dreams though. all he did was give me more pills. i ate them up and then told them i was ok and they let me go.

Cops always have a good reason to bring you over to healthy farms. You must have said or done something to warrant that ride to the farm. What were the ouiger dreams you told the doctor about? 

:chicken-icon:

Quote:Cops always have a good reason to bring you over to healthy farms. You must have said or done something to warrant that ride to the farm. What were the ouiger dreams you told the doctor about? 

:chicken-icon:

One time we was trippin on some of that good shit they pass around at a grateful dead show. one guy was set up in a stall at the little fairs they would have in the parking lot before the show. he had the crystal balls and ouijer boards and some kind of thing that drew pictures. freaky old dude with glasses. looked like a bald john lemmon with hair goin down to the middle of his back. really far out ...  he sold lemons and oranges and had a big ole grin. he was high as a kite. flying out there beyond the galactica. his stall was all colored up with that tye dye shit with mirrors and balls and signs everywhere. anyways, he knew we was trippin so i guess maybe he decided he was gonna fuck with us. dumb kids and all don't know shit...

:EvilLaugh1:

he knew that! fucked with our brains and had a good time doin it! what a bastard.  :Anger1:

that was a long time ago and i've thought about it since then. 

Quote:Ok, ok. You left us hanging. What did he do to freak your mind?

:chicken-icon (2):

:25:

That old dude was crazy. but then again i'm thinkin maybe he was one of the CIA probes. He looked wackier than a rainbow raccoon! shit, for all know his name was Rocky. Rocky the rainblow raccoon. yeah, he blew rain. lots of it. right down on our heads. he offered us some good weed from this monster bong he had behind the curtain. toked on that until a head rushing choke out occrued. maybe that was part of it cuz there could of been more than just weed in that old bong. he started talkin bout how shit was all fucked up and stuff. we got around to the dead cuz it was a greatful dead show. then he showed us his ouiger board.

Quote:Ok, ok. You left us hanging. What did he do to freak your mind?

:chicken-icon (2):

:25:

Quote:That old dude was crazy. but then again i'm thinkin maybe he was one of the CIA probes. He looked wackier than a rainbow raccoon! shit, for all know his name was Rocky. Rocky the rainblow raccoon. yeah, he blew rain. lots of it. right down on our heads. he offered us some good weed from this monster bong he had behind the curtain. toked on that until a head rushing choke out occrued. maybe that was part of it cuz there could of been more than just weed in that old bong. he started talkin bout how shit was all F*cked up and stuff. we got around to the dead cuz it was a greatful dead show. then he showed us his ouiger board.

He did it again! 

:Grin_Jump3:

Granny used to tell me how my grandfather would do some of his flim flam at the carnival. It isn't called Uncle John's Band for nothing.

:Giggle1:

Quote:He did it again! 

:Grin_Jump3:

My old granny knew about all those things. She used to tell me how my grandfather would do some of his flim flam at the carnival. It isn't called Uncle John's Band for nothing.

:Giggle1:

:Butterfly:  

Old Rocky was the one who called that board a ouiger. he was talkin bout that old star trek movie where Kirk and his gang kick ass in the motion picture. Talking about the voyager and how it was called v'ger in the movie. he started talkin bout the vril dudes and said the ougie was the way to go. combined the v of the vril and voyoarger with weejee and what do you get. poof! like magic. Ouiger! shit, anyways, that was what the old fart said. so i don't know nothin bout that. his ouiger board was way out! all colored with carved letters. concaved swirlies everywhere. the thing itself looked like it moved and then he got all spaced out and reverent like he was prayin. fuckin freaked us out. ya gotta remember, we had tickets for the show and dropped a sugar cube about an hour earlier. after that whammo bong choke my head was open to just about anything. anything at all...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confess your sins online.... Guest 29 5,460 08-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Guest