Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Ouija Board

Where did the guest go? Just when it's getting interesting. 

:HangOn1:  Confusedtargate001:

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: Popcorn

Quote:Where did the guest go? Just when it's getting interesting. 

:HangOn1:  Confusedtargate001:

Blush :Grin_Jump3:

i don't post stuff about what i've seen on just this site. all over the place. besides, i got shit to do all the time. the internets ain't everything.  lets see, where was I. I remember, I was talkin about the v'ger ouiger! thats what he called it. his v'ger ouiger, like he loved it or something. idk, i was thinkin he was nuts, but the trippin was beginnin and the trailin was sailin. so me and my friends sat down at this little table where he had that cool lookin ouiger board all laid out. we took turns on it. just him and each of us in turn. i guess he wanted witnesses to shit or something. cuz he was leadin us to ask certain questions about famous dead people. One of us mentioned ole Mojo Risin'. Now that dude is a trip beyond all trips....and he came a alive!

gotta fly!

:Flying:

Benson Honey Farms

I have a passing interest in the Ouija Board. 

http://forum.chickensomething.com/index....ija-board/

:cool:

I've been to some flea markets where they have gypsy type booths for amusement. I've never thought there could be planted agents like that old guy the guest is talking about. Besides, who the hell is Mojo Rising?

:bullshit:

Benson Honey Farms

[Image: LHoY55b.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:I have a passing interest in the Ouija Board. 

http://forum.chickensomething.com/index....ija-board/

:cool:

I've been to some flea markets where they have gypsy type booths for amusement. I've never thought there could be planted agents like that old guy the guest is talking about. Besides, who the hell is Mojo Rising?

:bullshit:

Mojo Risin'? Yeah, I heard of him. He was some guy mentioned in one of Jim Morrison's songs. Dead a long time ago. He played with the Doors.

:Icon_lol2:

:chick07:

:Beer:

Benson Honey Farms

:Bump:

https://youtu.be/W1WnrjciO8c

https://youtu.be/W1WnrjciO8c

Benson Honey Farms

I think our guest here might have opened himself up too much and the spirits jumped right in. Especially, too, the mention of heavy drugs in the mix. That doesn't bode well for anyone in that kind of atmosphere. The crazy old man he mentions doesn't sound like a very good character, either. The guy could have been possessed, himself, and probably for a long time...

:candleflame:

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:I saw the booger man once when i was trippin on the acid cubes. you ever do the ouijer on acid. way out! way out there in the ozone of god.

Let me get this straight...

Rocky the rainblow raccoon is channelling the booger man using a ouiger board and everybody is on acid?

[Image: 71137c04dd6e8d08d8e326adaa5bdac3.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

At any rate, old rocky was a wiggo. cunjering mojo out a thin air like that. I think he hypnotized us to forget some shit. sound effects for sure. rattles and banging that sounded far away. got a little breezy with a slight smell of apple fritter. not too much on that cuz that shit can be over powering. now that i think about it some more it was like weavin bullshit into our heads with thin silky threads. them taver stockers played with thingys that should not be. there is more on the other side of that: whatever it is it goes with its own flow. i don't think they know what to know. no no no...not in the flow. 

Benson Honey Farms

mew mew mew mew

[Image: 980ec60024206bfe87cbbbe534ac720b.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confess your sins online.... Guest 29 5,460 08-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Guest