Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Is To Blame For High Gas Prices And Inflation

I like graphics

Simple question.... Why does Biden and the Dems refuse to tap the unlimited American oil reserves?

I'm a simple minded person but isn't it Biden's job to protect and serve the American people? I know stupid thought sorry about that. Current policies are crushing the average working class person. Inflation is going through the roof and will get much worse.

The proposed solution? Buy oil from Venezuela and perhaps do backdoor deals with Russia (Just because they can and do things like this)?

Couple the above with the fact this is causing China to threaten the admin with "severe consequences" if sanctions are put on them for aiding Russia in any way as they are with credit card processing and many other pre arranged deals including a gas pipeline into China from Russia.

The political capital of Biden is done. For God's sake he tried to call Saudi Arabia and they didn't even answer the phone! Geopolitically he and the US look like the dumbest people on the planet after the Afghan disaster and his globalist brown nosing policies.

On top of that, he is pledging $200 million to Ukraine for weapons. What are the American people, piles of excrement? What are we supposed to fight with if we need to? Rocks?

It's all politics with Uncle Joe. He has way too much baggage and clearly his mental capacity is "failing". I'm being kind with that statement.

The worst part of this entire disaster is the fact the United States is going to have an even bigger crisis and that is the big white elephant in the room. That is of course, illegal immigration. All of these distractions are acting as a smoke screen to hide the real crimes of human trafficking being done on the largest scale ever known.

The scary part about the last thing is nobody knows who or what is coming across the border in the millions. Nor do we know the effects it will have for decades. The end game is obvious!

One only needs to see what has been happening across the pond in Europe to see how mass immigration from the "Arab Spring" has devastated culture and societies across their continent.

America is being invaded right in front of everybody literally hidden in plain site. It won't remain hidden for long. They are coming for our guns next and as we speak.

Sorry I hate politics it's the most vial reality humanity must endure. The simple fact of everything is the left and right paradigm used for division as it was designed and intended. We are Americans and unity is the only way forward. Divided we are lost.

The USA is not perfect by any stretch but its foundation of freedom is worth fighting for.

And now a little humor

https://youtu.be/L9s5a1JNz2M?t=375

Benson Honey Farms

Benson Honey Farms