Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Plot of Star Wars Frighteningly Resembles Modern Day America

The Plot of Star Wars Frighteningly Resembles Modern Day America

[Image: star-wars-episode-vii.jpg]

Star Wars: The Force Awakens hit theaters this week, continuing the cinematic saga of an interplanetary civilization’s struggles with galactic war and tyranny.

It will be watched by millions whose own civilization is beset by global warfare driven by a planetary empire on the verge of descending into a militarized police state.

So now would be a good time to review the lessons to be found in the first two Star Wars trilogies concerning the road to universal serfdom and how to keep off it.

http://humansarefree.com/2015/12/the-plo...ingly.html

“What has that got to do with anything?” Anakin objects. “Everything!” Yoda answers, “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

[Image: Anakin%2Bto%2BVader%2B-%2BFear%2Bto%2BSuffering.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

:Laughing-rolf:

...and they're going to milk it for everything that can be got. Not only your hard earned dollars, but all your sense, too! Don't forget that big bucket of popcorn before you enter the temple of the screen! That's the force that will fuck you straight up the Hershey highway to hell.

Popcorn

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: :Laughing-rolf:

...and they're going to milk it for everything that can be got. Not only your hard earned dollars, but all your sense, too! Don't forget that big bucket of popcorn before you enter the temple of the screen! That's the force that will fuck you straight up the Hershey highway to hell.

Popcorn

That's a good point.  The force has awakened?  I say the force has always been awake. The force the mouse is moving is one of prosperity. Not for you or me, but for that mouse who commands the force of mammon's ugly prophetic flood for profit. All going one way: into his greedy mouth.

[Image: rKTPVyA.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Deja vu?

[Image: 66252_504666796223752_1501119844_n.jpg]

:o

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: sw.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Modern Battle of Megiddo Guest 3 1,459 07-14-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Guest