Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE PEOPLE VS MUHAMMAD

Quote:Allah punishes all who thwart his will!

Yeah? And what is Allah's will? Do you know the mind of God?

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:Allah punishes all who thwart his will!

I don't give a crap what any religion says is God's will. I don't need any cleric, Imam, Priest, or whatever you want to call these people who preach what they think is His will. I'll figure that out for myself. All I know is that what Jesus said and did for this planet is the best example of anyone who ever lived on what the will of God could be. Mohammad and his example was all violence and subjugation. Tax the unbelievers or kill them all. Sharia law be damned to hell!

Benson Honey Farms

I hope Trump crushes Hillary on the immigration subject during the debate!

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:I hope Trump crushes Hillary on the immigration subject during the debate!

Yeah, that's a touchy issue. Deplorable to say the least. Not to mention the racist issues propped up by the media. It'll bring on the babble big time. Giving us as a nation no time to think. Preying upon our emotions like fucking vampires.

Benson Honey Farms

Many different psyops are running on massive scales...the final outcome is the break up of the United States. Fighting amongst ourselves will kill us all. Mind games, people, mind games to keep the sheep consuming one another.

All hail the Profit!

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:I don't give a crap what any religion says is God's will. I don't need any cleric, Imam, Priest, or whatever you want to call these people who preach what they think is His will. I'll figure that out for myself. All I know is that what Jesus said and did for this planet is the best example of anyone who ever lived on what the will of God could be. Mohammad and his example was all violence and subjugation. Tax the unbelievers or kill them all. Sharia law be damned to hell!

Christians have used violence in the past to push their own agendas forward.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:Christians have used violence in the past to push their own agendas forward.

True. But for the most part violence isn't used in todays Christian agenda. You don't see any crazed Christians strapping bombs on and killing people in droves for their beliefs. If you want to bring the crusades into the argument one must look at the historical reasons as to why they happened in the first place. If you want to go there I'll be more than happy to argue the history of it all....bring it on!

Benson Honey Farms

Do you know how to make pork taste like chicken?

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:Do you know how to make pork taste like chicken?

Benson Honey Farms