Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Slave Owner in America

Time to consider some things.  Everyone and anyone can be held culpable for greedy deeds committed in the past.

[Image: first_slave.jpg]

Any race on earth can claim slavery from time to time...

[Image: white-slaves-134423207196_xlarge.jpeg?w=800]

The enslavement of Whites extended throughout the American colonies and White slave labor was a crucial factor in the economic development of the colonies. Gradually it developed into a fixed system every bit as rigid and codified as negro slavery was to become. In fact, negro slavery was efficiently established in colonial America because Black slaves were governed, organized and controlled by the structures and organization that were first used to enslave and control Whites. Black slaves were “late corners fitted into a system already developed.” (Ulrich B. Phillips, Life and Labor in the Old South, pp. 25-26).

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2015/0...60388.html

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America's first slaves. These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.

Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands. Free Black property owners strutted the streets of northern and southern American cities while White slaves were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

The Establishment has created the misnomer of "indentured servitude" to explain away and minimize the fact of White slavery. But bound Whites in early America called themselves slaves. Nine-tenths of the White slavery in America was conducted without indentures of any kind but according to the so-called "custom of the country," as it was known, which was lifetime slavery administered by the White slave merchants themselves. 

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/page1/...page3.html

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

So, the descendants of slaves continued the same behaviors upon the natives and those who looked and acted different.

Acquired generational behaviors.  Apply more secularism.  A reason to hate the 'enemy'.  Slaves and their masters...on and on and on, round and round we go!

Would the earth stop spinning if people did?

[Image: superman-copy1.jpg]

;)

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived