Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Effects of Subliminal Advertising on the brain

What we have seen so far were the "old school" subliminals, nowadays techniques are a bit different. Instead of making sophisticated designs concealing the message, like the tattoo on the guy's wrist, they simply write very transparently all they want over the original image. If you have Photoshop, set the brush opacity to 3-2% and write something. It's so transparent that it's almost imperceivable, but for your subconscious it's enough. This technique is not new, we have seen it already in the Jantzen ad from 1972, but with modern technology this is the most easiest, cheapest and effective way to affect you subliminally. In early forms of embedding (1950s to late 1970s) an "artist" would lightly paint words in the background of pictures that were to be printed. Nowadays computers do this rapidly and automatically, producing a background mosaic of messages and commands. As you've read earlier the subconscious mind receives but doesn't report such insignificant stimuli. 

http://subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.c...sages.html

Brainwashing & mind control techniques

A list of the usual brainwashing/mind control techniques used in schools, hospitals, army, religious cults, totalitarian states; with political prisoners and dissidents, mentally insane, some versions of psychoterapy, etc., etc. "Indoctrination" is a more slight and more subliminal form of brainwashing (e.g. commercials). However, these concepts are nothing short of controversial and open to various interpretations, which should be kept in mind while perusing the Web sources....

http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/

Damn!

My head hurts....

[Image: 6affbbe7835f7929f4ddbd969f6ebf28.jpg]

[Image: 67824187b1f950cc6c55e84ade236081.jpg]

Subliminals are real. They appeal to the baser nature of all human beings. Be it violence, sex, racism, etc. Sent out through ads, tv, movies, internet, even the written word. Please take the time to consider everything you see and feel when ideas are presented to you. Is what you see on TV affecting your emotional state? This does no good for anyones well being.

Ultimate TV Mind Control Documentary

-TV is a Weapon for Mind Control

-They've been Doing it Since the Beginning

-They Program Us Early On in Life

-Operation Mockingbird & Crisis Actors

-All News Outlets are Controlled by One Entity

-Repetitive Keywords to Keep us in a State of Fear

-Digital Sigils for Inducing a Trance

-Predictive Programming

-Dumbing Down the Population

-Conspiracy Ridicule

....and people wonder why there is so much civil unrest in the world today! You've been programmed. Locked into mindsets programmed just for you to make your life easier. Not just by different groups, religions, and races...that's old school...now it can be done on an individual basis. Tailor made to suite your consumer needs. Ask yourself: Why do you hate this or that? how often do you think about sex? What is your emotional value right at this moment? You are being exploited!

Who hinders me from obeying the truth? My religion? My country? My self?

Quote:Word placement works too:

[Image: d2ae8af1be0d2c6a282de3a1ca2bf48a.jpg]

Simpler to see and good for a giggle.

Images are worth a thousand words...

[Image: mouse%26hand.jpg]

[Image: 4cea3891c2cb557e0d0a3166e36c7f82.jpg]

Chuckle

Quote:
Quote:Word placement works too:

[Image: d2ae8af1be0d2c6a282de3a1ca2bf48a.jpg]

Simpler to see and good for a giggle.

Images are worth a thousand words...

[Image: mouse%26hand.jpg]

[Image: 4cea3891c2cb557e0d0a3166e36c7f82.jpg]

Chuckle
Rolling

[Image: smelly-cat_o_511630.jpg]

Chuckle

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)