Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
samo samo

putin knows obama is weak and he wants to do everthing possible to do everything he wants before obama gets out of office.  he want to take the all the oil in the middle east and nato wont have any oil unlesss they go to him.  assad should be gone.  the russians should get out of syria and out of ukraine.  but we have nuclear weapons now and you cant win a war that way. kgb agents are better trained than the fbis. same old shit

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

turkey with their army could beat the shit out the russian army with no problems.   if it was a conventional war. because the turks are really good fighters. they crawl up real close to you and use there knives.  everybody runs from them. they fight to the death.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:turkey with their army could beat the shit out the russian army with no problems.   if it was a conventional war. because the turks are really good fighters. they crawl up real close to you and use there knives.  everybody runs from them. they fight to the death.

How do you know the Turks 'crawl up real close to you and there knives'?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: -syria-bashir_al_assad-asylum-iran-snake...01_low.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:How do you know the Turks 'crawl up real close to you and there knives'?

because i met them in the trench. they were attached to my divistion. first they went for was there knives.  they kept them in there jackets and on their sides.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived