Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same Old Sh**

It's easy to become a priest now.  o you don't have to read or write latin anymore.  queers and molestors learn the english way.  they should go back to latin again because if they send them out amongst the people they'll have a common language to use amongst themselves.

:VolcanoTRSmall.gif~c200:

Benson Honey Farms

they already do that...their called the jesuits and they know latin.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:they already do that...their called the jesuits and they know latin.

i talk to these priests and they tell me they only need 2 years of latin.  they're not educated like the old priests were.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

<div> 
i talk to these priests and they tell me they only need 2 years of latin.  they're not educated like the old priests were.

</div>

<div>they're not really educated because when you go to college today you don't get a good education.  When i went to high school back in the 1940s i got a better education than they do day.

</div>

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

<div>
<div>they're not really educated because when you go to college today you don't get a good education.  When i went to high school back in the 1940s i got a better education than they do day.
</div>
</div>

Yes. That is agreeable, the education sucks. But, that goes for all sectors within society.  Priests, lawyers, and doctors are all specially educated to meet the needs of society.  When their jobs dry out how are they to survive? 

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

<div>It's easy to become a priest now.  o you don't have to read or write latin anymore.  queers and molestors learn the english way.  they should go back to latin again because if they send them out amongst the people they'll have a common language to use amongst themselves.

:VolcanoTRSmall.gif~c200:

</div>

that's a sneaky way to keep control over your flock!  limit their education and talk about them over their heads 'so to speak'

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:that's a sneaky way to keep control over your flock!  limit their education and talk about them over their heads 'so to speak'

:up_and_down_3_text:

...and the collection plate?

Confusedmoke:

Up in smoke!????

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: :up_and_down_3_text:

...and the collection plate?

Confusedmoke:

Up in smoke!????

they use it build more churches, build roofs, and parking lots. they need to feed all those bishops, cardinals and priests.  plus the church pays all the insurance.  eyes, ears, medical, dental, right down to when he needs a box.  they even pay for that.  they pay no tax!  but, they don't make money either.  free room and board. you name it they get it.

Benson Honey Farms

why don't they use the popes ring for charity.  when he dies they destroy it.  so they could sell it and make milllions.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:why don't they use the popes ring for charity.  when he dies they destroy it.  so they could sell it and make milllions.

Even if they did sell their gold to feed the poor, what then?  Give them better educations and then people can make their own gold

Benson Honey Farms