Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
ALL CAPS NAME FICTION

The ALL CAPS NAME FICTION in fact represents a physical embodiment of eternal essence – you may refer to this as soul.

[*]You are born.
[*]You are numbered (think, in the United States, Social Security Number)
[*]Your physical embodiment has a value immediately (this value is millions or billions)
[*]This value, which emerges directly from your physical embodiment, is now assigned to your number.
[*]Your number and value is represented as YOUR NAME IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (i.e. ALL CAPS YOU).
[*]The ALL CAPS LETTER “YOU” declares you (actual you) to be legally lost at sea, and now gone. (this part is a bit fuzzy)
[*]Since the system/firm/bank/family/entity that numbered you, also owns you, they can now use ALL CAPS YOU for trade.
[*]When you work “for a living”, you add value to the ALL CAPS YOU (Remember, you can’t be employed without a number)
[*]When you take out a loan, you are borrowing from your own account (ALL CAPS YOU, which, by the way, is owned by the bankers), and charged interest until you pay yourself back.
[*]Your owners use ALL CAPS YOU for collateral. This is because no one else has claimed ALL CAPS YOU (i.e. – you must be still “lost at sea”)

http://www.sophialove.org/my-blog/as-we-...bout-money

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Remember....you didn't build it!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: MrBoffoBiproduct.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:That one went private pretty quick.

:Laughing-rolf:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived