Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
The Attack On Humanity Continues

Careful you may be accused of illegal use of brain cells or other nonsense. Any independent thought or question is immediately insidious. By current logic we should all stay in bed wear a couple masks, stop driving and consuming meat to save the environment.

Logic does not belong in the thought process being pushed. This control and domination has been discussed by many thinkers for well over a century. Its roots have plagued humanity since the beginning of known history.

We are all useless eaters which need to be exterminated like animals.

I find it rather odd we, the people have not been presented with peer reviewed scientific fact that masks are effective. This could easily be logically deduced by doing basic experiments with super high resolution cameras, measuring equipment and controlled environments.

Somebody please show me the proof of this simple thinking being put into action.

Why haven't basic simple questions of this nature been asked and totally ignored by all mainstream news? Sorry I know questions offend many these days.

Florida has been a shining light in this entire weaved web. Disney is assaulting the very fabric of American family values to say the least. This entire so called "don't say Gay" social distortion is another twisted example of everything wrong. 

Family is future and legacy, religion and thought is hope and possibility. This begs the question, why are they under attack? No answer required we are fully aware.
Thank you Florida for taking the right side of the way things should be. History speaks for itself. What's at stake here is far more important than money. Those blind to this basic element are lost.

Coming soon breathing mandates?

[Image: mG1uEQ7.png]

On the positive side, at least we had the Winter Olympics right?

[Image: PrHYxir.jpg]

Mockery of humanity? There goes that thing called "thinking" again. Don't worry there's going to be a cure for that. Coming soon chip implants right?

Welcome to machine!

Benson Honey Farms

Chuckle 

[Image: 200.gif]

Benson Honey Farms

To transcend the world of duality formed by the ego, we need to release the past and not worry about the future. The past cannot be changed, and it needs to be accepted. The future hasn't occurred, so worrying about it is a waste of time. Being present allows us to feel the magic of oneness.

Humanity 2.0 and the great reset is the only solution. We should all be one. Only love, love is the law. Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. Can you feel the magic of oneness?

[Image: h4hlgMY.jpg]

Solve et Coagula
[Image: fwqu9ej.png]

Checkers anybody?

Benson Honey Farms

Careful with that axe, Eugene!

[Image: Rod-of-Asclepius-versus-Staff-Caduceus.png]

Shall we set the controls for the heart of the sun?

[Image: 41433_2022_2054_Fig1_HTML.png]

Old institutions of healing ever only served one purpose...

https://youtu.be/Q2cMw473Pec

Benson Honey Farms

Do what thou wilt?

All well and good yes?

I've heard that before.

Beware the consequences...

https://youtu.be/EqbVFPXuOr0

Benson Honey Farms

Benson Honey Farms