Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radical Road Rage

We've all had it, right?  Well, well, so you're just driving along nice and peaceful.  Lo and behold some cocksucker cuts you off while turning on the road and disaster nearly occurs.  Like an idiot you drive up and lower your window and yell out "YOU FUCKEN CRACK FAGGOT, LEARN HOW TO DRIVE?", then flip him the bird and step on the gas.  

Off you go - vroom, vroom!  Pretty smug and self satified cuz you got your licks in. You're still pissed as you pull into the crowded parking lot at Walmart. That doesn't help your mood any. So you finally park your car, lo and behold, the bung weaval you flipped the bird to parks his car right next to yours.

Oh shit, so now two hot headed fools are seething at each other in the parking lot at walmart...
Are you really mad at this guy?  What set off this lightning ball of emotion with a perfect stranger?  

Bullshit on the road. WTF is that all about?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Reckless behavior, dude! It happens...Shit, so what happened? Did anyones paint job get keyed?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Just use the horn next time. People take a lot too seriously in these kinds of traffic incidents. A lot of drivers just don't pay good attention on the road. Slow drivers are the worst. They muck up the flow of the road. It's best to be wary of oneself in these situations lest the fool become too well known.  That would suck...(insert expletive here)

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Reckless behavior, dude! It happens...Shit, so what happened? Did anyones paint job get keyed?

I wondering that myself. Did you come back later and find your tires flat? What a bitch!

[Image: flat_tire.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Lighten up, Francis! I hope you apologised to the guy for yelling out like an ass.  Did you give him a chance to explain what happened?  Did he start yelling back at you as a response to your cause of bad manners. Such language!  Did you really call him a 'crack faggot'?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Well? No violence or anything like that.  Just a lot of yelling.  We did draw attention. The Walmart cartman was close by collecting the carts and he basically told us to shut the fuck up or he'd call security. It's just amazing how easy it is to get set off into bullshit land on the road.  Such a small thing! It sure does cause a lot of stress inside.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: animals-squirrel-red_squirrel-grey_squir...42_low.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived