Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Death Through Jihad-By-Immigration

Jamie Glazov Moment: Our Death Through Jihad-By-Immigration 

Interesting Comments on Class Hatreds.  It's a short video.  Some good points made.  You decide for yourself!

https://youtu.be/HbI4CFa9fpk

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Jihad by immigration.  This is a plan to invade by 'refugee'.  Thereby injecting new and extreme religious viewpoints into an already thriving society of so called 'non-believers'.  Using religion to create a new class structure framing of society.  Those who contribute more to the 'correct' behaviors are rewarded more in this 'class'ic system of control.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

The man in video pointed out a good question:  Are these 'refugees' asked whether they believe in Sharia law?  These sets of laws have no room for compromise.  No freedom of thought!  Believe or die.  Since it's inception, using the sword to force 'non-believers' to submit has been the common practice. The power brokers of Islam behave accordingly. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:The man in video pointed out a good question:  Are these 'refugees' asked whether they believe in Sharia law?  These sets of laws have no room for compromise.  No freedom of thought!  Believe or die.  Since it's inception, using the sword to force 'non-believers' to submit has been the common practice. The power brokers of Islam behave accordingly. 

"In every country where muslims are in the minority, they are obsessed with minority rights; in every country where Muslims are in the majority, there are NO minority rights"

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Judge orders YouTube to remove "Innocence of Muslims" video...

https://www.facebook.com/trscoop/posts/214549858743276

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Definition: Islamic racial doctrine
Written By: Offer Binshtok

Islamic race, the women and all the rest – mankind, according to Islam 

Islam’s racial doctrine is classifies the human race on faith-based and gender. This approach is very easy to understand, according to the racial doctrine Islamic, exist in the world two kinds of people, two races: Muslims who believe in Allah and in Mohammed the Prophet, as a messenger of Allah, “Superior race” in one side, and all others the unbelievers “the subhuman” on the other side.

The Muslim believers are commanded to fight against those who do not believe by preaching, or sword and annihilation, until there will not survive one that does not believe worldwide, just then the war will come to an end.

1. The “Supreme race” – The Muslims who believe in Allah and the Prophet Mohammed as his messenger. Only they are entitled to live.

1.1 Gender as Sub-race – Muslim women are an inferior race, that are entitled to live, as long as they accept the authority of men, and serve the wishes of Muslim men, only for this they were intended. Muslim woman is man’s property, as far as of other property, and at most, she is worth to a quarter from a Muslim man, who has permission to marry four women, and he has permission to possess a large number of sex slaves.

2. The inferior race “the subhuman” – all non-believers in Allah and the Prophet Mohammed as his messenger.

2.1      Inferior racial group, divided into two:
2.1.1    People of the Book: those who believe in one God – Christians and Jews – They can choose between a convert to Islam, pay Jizya (Ransom) or execution.
2.1.2   Pagans and all other unbelievers – They must die.

http://www.apartheidsharia.com/definitio...-doctrine/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Most people don't wanna rock the boat by speaking out against these ideas. The fear of losing what they have through peer pressure and other social controls keep this kind of behavior, and others, in check.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Jihad by immigration.  This is a plan to invade by 'refugee'.  Thereby injecting new and extreme religious viewpoints into an already thriving society of so called 'non-believers'.  Using religion to create a new class structure framing of society.  Those who contribute more to the 'correct' behaviors are rewarded more in this 'class'ic system of control.

The politicians who are allowing this 'uncontrolled migration' to continue.  Who pays for the power of a politician?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Obama is named after Muhammad’s horse

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/03/...lim-horse/

:P

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

Obama is named after Muhammad’s horse

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/03/...lim-horse/

:P

Migration is also a good way to spread disease around the world.  Think of all the new Ebola strains that will morph and change to cause a cleansing around the earth.  Allah be praised!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived