Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity Of The Woke Culture How Far It's Gone

Woke Culture Insanity - propaganda has gone mad

The so called woke culture has gone off the rails or I'm probably flying off the handle myself. I was on a popular business oriented forum and people were commenting about the Ukraine and Russia conflict so I decided to chime in with a very neutral observation posting a link found on Duck Duck Go.

It turns out because the link was from DuckDuckGo I was literally crucified and accused of spreading disinformation for simply using the search engine to get information. Apparently if you are a left wing nut job using Duck Duck Go in any fashion means you are looking to spread lies and propaganda.

[Image: CAGIJyZ.png]

This was news to me. These people have literally gone insane. Apparently use Google or otherwise your information is a false narrative by default now. Fuck me I'm in the Twilight Zone.

The integration of propaganda has gone to whole new levels.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: dnOCy9m.png]

YouTube deletes Trump Interview

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Icon_rolleyes Whistling Chuckle 

Mel Brooks Says ‘Blazing Saddles’ Would Never Get Made Today Because Political Correctness ‘Is the Death of Comedy’

There are some subjects he wouldn't make light of, however.

https://www.indiewire.com/2017/09/mel-br...201879514/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Another Get Woke Go Broke Disaster chickensomething 1 769 07-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: flabatus
Lightbulb The Woke Thread (Remember Up Is Down Right Is Left) admin 4 2,174 06-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Last Post: