Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How should I experience LSD for the first time?

I've heard so much about it from my friends.  How lights and sounds change.  What should I do when I take it?  I've read up on it and now I think I'm ready to try it.  Any suggestions?

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

<div>I've heard so much about it from my friends.  How lights and sounds change.  What should I do when I take it?  I've read up on it and now I think I'm ready to try it.  Any suggestions?

</div>

Just drop those sugar cubes into your tea and shut yer gob!

Benson Honey Farms

What are you looking for?  A good time or some kind of transcendence?

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:What are you looking for?  A good time or some kind of transcendence?

Both.  They say it's great with a lot of things and I've read up on the nightmare parts.

Benson Honey Farms

“Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.”

Drink your tea, chickenshit!

[Image: 431859-chickens-drinking-tea.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Be careful.  It's both good and bad.  Goood in the sense that it does change your perceptions around.  Maybe even a bit too much.  Bad if you over do it and give it too much power in your mind.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

<div>I've heard so much about it from my friends.  How lights and sounds change.  What should I do when I take it?  I've read up on it and now I think I'm ready to try it.  Any suggestions?

</div>

It's a narcotic numbnuts.  That's illegal!

https://youtu.be/Ca2xl5Kcyq4

Benson Honey Farms

The artificial quality of LSD must be addressed.  Definitely not something to play with.  Natural methods are best. If you are on a vision quest it is better to use peyote or mushrooms.  

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:The artificial quality of LSD must be addressed.  Definitely not something to play with.  Natural methods are best. If you are on a vision quest it is better to use peyote or mushrooms.  

One must be careful with strange states of altered meaning.  Any interpretation of vision and idea takes time and practice.  Different reflections and perceptions change over time. 

Benson Honey Farms

Quote: 

It's a narcotic numbnuts.  That's illegal!

<div>https://youtu.be/Ca2xl5Kcyq4

</div>

Hey Nimrod!  You do realize that kids are going to do these things no matter how much you push against it!  Better they know WTF they're getting into rather than meet a cop in a dark ally, at night, high on whatever it is they take now a days. 

Benson Honey Farms

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)