Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How political rhetoric is making us crazy...

This is one action I see: destroy their reputations by digging into their private lives and present it as a scandal. Pushing the conflict forward forcing people to choose sides in a story that really has no relevance to the greater issues the country is facing. Some issues are long term and historical in nature with distorted truths embedded in stained glass. Issues that have driven the nation forward with a driving force of industrial might for a very long time. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

So CNN retracts themselves from their faultly story telling. They're just one of many in the pack. They keep spouting their trash into peoples minds and only fools stay glued to the TV and actually believe the asinine rhetoric. 

CNN is the main character in this little drama of so called transparency. Promoting objectivity is the new phrase of being at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean? 

[Image: citizen-kane-declaration-of-principles.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

So CNN retracts themselves from their faultly story telling. They're just one of many in the pack. They keep spouting their trash into peoples minds and only fools stay glued to the TV and actually believe the asinine rhetoric. 

CNN is the main character in this little drama of so called transparency. Promoting objectivity is the new phrase of being at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean? 

[Image: citizen-kane-declaration-of-principles.jpg]

Main character?

Confusedmiley-laughing024:

[Image: tumblr_oliyu7ul4v1qhub34o1_500.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Attacking the moral structure of a society is key.

The fiber has changed to be all inclusive. 

What does this mean? 

Past moral views are looked upon as being inciteful. A new generation is growing up believing that certain moral traits and ideas are antiquated and old fashioned. Symbols and images will help re-enforce this new 'tolerant' attitude being pushed by the propaganda masters. The new definition for rainbow is a good example...

[Image: G2D3d84.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Learning about the different techniques on how political rhetoric is used for and against a society helps to alleviate the confusion generated by the media.

http://forum.chickensomething.com/index....ary-logic/

I think it helps people to slow down their thinking and start looking at other resources to find knowledge and answers to the deeper meanings in political jargon. Among other things. Don't forget the entertainment factor. Statics and numbers are all important in that environment.

[Image: starting-to-understand-jargon.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Crazy Thai Energy Drinks! Sawadi 5 2,288 02-20-2022, 03:29 AM
Last Post: admin