Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artificial Intelligence runs Planet Earth

https://youtu.be/xaSwma-T_aQ

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

1. Crash the markets first.

2. Instill martial law.

3. Use Jade Helm to enforce Martial Law and oppress Americans, then root out those against.

4. Get Texas to fight with the Feds. Call the Russians to help.

5. The US then gets involved in a Civil War.

6. From the chaos, emerges a grand Hitler like regime, totalitarian in the US with king Tut Obama in charge.

7. Global Chaos is created so as to instill the NWO.

8. The NWO is installed. The dollar is crashed. One World Money and government now.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: agenda-chart-620x348.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:1. Crash the markets first.

2. Instill martial law.

3. Use Jade Helm to enforce Martial Law and oppress Americans, then root out those against.

4. Get Texas to fight with the Feds. Call the Russians to help.

5. The US then gets involved in a Civil War.

6. From the chaos, emerges a grand Hitler like regime, totalitarian in the US with king Tut Obama in charge.

7. Global Chaos is created so as to instill the NWO.

8. The NWO is installed. The dollar is crashed. One World Money and government now.

Here are only a few capabilities of the mega computer:

1. It can and does de stabilize the stock market when needed. (Like happened recently in China, etc).

2. Can knock down websites opposes to Jade Helm. (Which it is doing). JH15 Commences, Websites like CJH come down

3. Spies on you, all your activities - phone conversations, web browsing, posts, phone, bank, social life, all you say and do.

4. Can help to rig events to it´s favor.

5. Monitors all global activity and develops plans of action to implement the NWO.

6. Helps to stage false flag events, and coordinates, helps rulers to carry these out.

7. Will be the central system to implement a new global currency and world government.

8. Is in a test mode at the moment, learning, coordinating moves, testing public reaction and more.

9. Is constantly learning evolving.

10. Has a type of consciousness of it´s own. At the moment, it is so powerful that it can take down the entire planet, if it chooses to do so - electric grids, flights, stock markets, economies, everything, since it is all one big grid network.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Don't you know what and where this so called computer is?

It's here, and there, and at least in these....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734669/

https://youtu.be/6j8gXFUVSEs

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

The me.ga com.puter and it´s sub system mega brain Ja.d.e II is what sc.ans the sy.stem, all your mes.sages, and classi.fies you automatically. When the full force of the cla.mp down takes place, it decides where to put people, according to the clas.sification it gives them...so all site tra.ffic, int.ernet, mail corres.pondence, everything in the ma.rkets, anything connected to the grid is scan.ned by the computer...if you use a pr.oxy, it seeks to inter.cept your ip origin and clas.sify you according to the me.ssages you post...the system does ever.ything autom.atically....the only way for the world to kn.ock this thing down would be to have a global cata.straphoe and nobody is using the internet, but even for that they have a s.olution - they have mo.bile internet set up on various po.rtable arm.ored veh.icles, to keep their J.ade II beast going even if there is a global cata.strophe....

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

the Moon is the great supercomputer that is 'running' the earth and that it is basically a gutted unfinished Death Star with about enough hardware in it to keep it aligned in the natural orbit it has attained.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Call of Duty is a great psych game to identify potential cyber super heroes or villians
!  That's just applied social psychology in action!

[Image: 405x-1.jpg]

One wonders what kind of drugs (both prescribed and illicit) he was on, too!

:funny-chicken-smiley-emoticon:  

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:the Moon is the great supercomputer that is 'running' the earth and that it is basically a gutted unfinished Death Star with about enough hardware in it to keep it aligned in the natural orbit it has attained.

[Image: moon-landing-hoax.jpg?w=306&h=375]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

https://youtu.be/kZAPRgApLgo

Russian army ready to act should Texas declare independence from America, to come fight against Texas or in their favor? Russian nuclear submarines to be sitting in International waters within striking distance of Texas.....

False flag racial fights to be used as a background for Russians to attack when chaos in the States strikes?

Jade Helm is a prelude to martial law being established all across America? Why does Obama need to destroy Texas?

Content of the Video, transcript:

Reasons why Feds have something with Texas:

Demand of Repatriation of Gold bullion in New York to Texas. Texas has a billion dollars worth of gold that they are demanding back and Obama does not want to allow any State to maintain gold holdings, as it threats the existence of the cabal bankers. Also, Obama emitting new laws to expand his dictatorial powers. Obama knows and fears that the federation will come to the defense of Texas The United States is NOT a democracy, but a DICTATORSHIP!

Russia is trying to promote the free Texas and Texas succession movement, so as to instill a war between Texas and the Feds, and thus an all out war in the US, when other states of the Federation come to join and help Texas? ...this they can use as the reason for Martial Law and the complete take over of America by the dictator Obama and his Russian partners. (Obama most likely wants to rule with an iron fist - power hungry). The American people are not being told about this issue. "Crimea as a Russian Texas" is being heard going around...... The situation unfolding in Crimea has an historical analogous counterpart - Texas. A Crimea compassionate with Texas will demonstrate the similarities between the two - if Crimea recognizes the status of Texas, then they are more likely to recognize the future status of Crimea. The video goes on to say: As war has now become inevitable between the Federation, China, and the Obama regime led United States, this report further warns : With tens of thousands of Russian forces preparing for war in the Far East, while thousands of Chinese merchant ships are being retrofitted for military purposes, and the US Navy has assembled two whole carrier battle groups and 200 aircraft off the coast of Guam, Nato´s plan to station a further 40,000 troops along the Western border, meaning the Western border of Russia, Eastern Ukraine will not be allowed to stand....

Just today, the editors of reason.com reported that Obama´s Pentagon this week re-wrote their law of war, declaring for the first time in history, that any journalist who writes against them are now to be classified as legitimate targets and labeled as "Unprivileged belligerents".

Youtube killed the vid.  Well, f*ck that!

Putin’s Plot to Get Texas to Secede for Moscow's right-wingers, payback means teaming up with a band of Texas

“Since the destabilization of the West is on Russia’s agenda, they may try to reach out to the U.S. separatists,” Anton Shekhovtsov, a researcher on Moscow’s links to far-right movements in Europe, told me. Russia wants a “deepening of social divisions in the American society, destabilizing the internal political life.” And certain Texans, rather than running from the taint of an authoritarian backing, have reciprocated.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...z3loUN0lN4

Plots within plots!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yum Yum Artificial Meat Labs Coming To Europe & Probably Near You! Uwe Blah 0 393 07-04-2023, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Uwe Blah