Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's cities will collapse into utter chaos the day the EBT cards stop working

By design or through incompetence, when the government systems go down, the result will be the same: chaos

In this story, All News Pipeline asks if a recent spate of outages are part of "beta testing" – that is, a series of staged events to see how the general public reacts. That's possible, of course, given the deviant nature of federal government agencies and the Oval Office.

However, it's also possible that these glitches are the result of a crumbling federal infrastructure – the same government that couldn't build a functional health care web site and one that can't even protect its own computer systems from being hacked repeatedly.

Either way, the situation will get mighty serious mighty quickly if the government's EBT cards and other benefits are suddenly taken offline or otherwise curbed, regardless of the reason.

When the worst happens, it will catch most Americans off guard and unprepared.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/051447_EBT_ou...z3nzUoFTNI

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Does this mean there could be little psyop tests on the public to gauge how its going to go.  Will the law start shooting down innocent people if it gets out of hand?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

they're all useless eaters of filthy fatty food.  look how fat they fucking are.  gobbling down butter by the pound, loading down on cookies and cakes, stuffing their fucking gobs with gooey, fat filled meat by products.  slurping pop down like addicted cocaine freaks.  fuck 'em, let 'em starve.  the smart ones know what to do to survive if it all comes to that

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived