Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new hope

africa is booming right now. so alot of african americans would like to go back there and start a new life and give them 300 dollars and a one way ticket to any place in africa they want to go.

when ireland was booming a lot of irish americans went back to southern ireland. china is booming right now and we can send them back there too.

i'm a black irishman and i want to go back to africa to get in on the boom. its on the news every day on cnn saying africa is booming.  my friends came back from africa on a visit and they agree its booming.

i didnt believe them but they were wearing diamond and gold necklaces. this prooved that they were making money.

CBD Distillery Quality Products

The only hope I can see is that whoever wrote this pulls their head out of their butt and opens up their eyes after they get the crap wiped out of them and wakes up. China is not booming as there are ghost towns throughout the country and their factories are being shut down at an alarming rate which is never reported in the mainstream news. I know this because I am a foreigner who has a factory in China and many of my competitors are trying to get me to sell whatever they are making and they are Chinese. 

Regarding Africa, what are you smoking buddy? Half of that continent is in civil unrest and the other half at War. You might want to pull the crap out of your ears to so you can actually listen the bullshit American news and read between the lines. 

it's people with a mentality like you that make the World what it is today, full of racist morons who make stupid comments based on stink they smell from their asses. Do us all a favor and buy a one way ticket to Mars and never come back. I'll buy it for you buddy.

The diamonds and gold your friends are wearing is probably from the crack they sold to you. Put down the pipe and get a grip on reality you bigoted fool!

the government is all screwed in somolia but there is not wars all over africa.  get your pork chops out of your ears and put them in your mouth.

i invested in watermelons down there africa and got millions of dollars to proove and you aint got shit.

Quote:i invested in watermelons down there africa and got millions of dollars to proove and you aint got shit.

How do you know what I have? What I do have is brains and it's obvious that is something you have none of. Why don't you take your watermelons and shove them up your bunghole and take some of your millions and get that one way ticket to Mars. I'm sure you'll be welcomed there with open arms. Better yet take that crack pipe you are obviously smoking like a fiend and stick it where the sun don't shine. Oh I forgot your asscrack is so big from all those watermelons crammed up there you could install solar panels in it and generate enough power to light up all of your "booming" China. 

Quote:How do you know what I have? What I do have is brains and it's obvious that is something you have none of. Why don't you take your watermelons and shove them up your bunghole and take some of your millions and get that one way ticket to Mars. I'm sure you'll be welcomed there with open arms. Better yet take that crack pipe you are obviously smoking like a fiend and stick it where the sun don't shine. Oh I forgot your asscrack is so big from all those watermelons crammed up there you could install solar panels in it and generate enough power to light up all of your "booming" China. 

you dont know anybody in china you are just a bullshit artist.  you dont want the africans and chinese to go back because they might get rich and you will be jealous. you dont want other people to make there millions.

i said the africans should volunteer so they can get in on the boom in africa.

Quote:i said the africans should volunteer so they can get in on the boom in africa.

What boom in Africa ? Read the news and you'll see it's being ravaged by the Chinese for it's dwindling resources and the southern part of it is essentially in civil war and the Northern part of it is in complete warfare. Libya and Syria is being overrun by ISIS whose only purpose is destroy Western civilization as we know it. Even the Russians are bombing those bastards. The only thing booming on this thread is the amount of smoke coming out of your anus. 

So you are advocating the Africans to repatriate back to Africa so they can get killed in either a civil war or slaughtered by ISIS? Brilliant idea. Since you are supposedly a black Irishman, why don't you go back there and see if you can gather your precious Watermelons amid all the bombs and gunfire going off and see how far you'll get you dummy. Or are you engaged in human trafficking exploiting Africans and paying them peanuts while you make millions off *******
picking your watermelons. My God man do you realize how stupid and unbelievable this sounds?

OK, i don't know anybody in China and the World is all peaches and roses with everyone making millions of dollars on watermelons. What hole did you crawl out of ? It's obviously an asshole and you are so full crap it's penetrated your brain. Shit for brains indeed. I can't believe I'm even debating such nonsense. 

As Mark Twain said, "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience". You sir are indeed an idiot of the highest order. 

Quote:i said the africans should volunteer so they can get in on the boom in africa.

Is this guy serious?

isis is everywhere.  theres more fighting in chicago that there is in africa.

have you ever been to kenya? thats where my watermelon patches are.

ill give any africans who come to africa a job on my watermelon patch!

im a black irishman. do you think im a biggot? i want my people to volunteer so i can fill watermelon patches with workers.