Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich

Video 
Talks about how the Third Reich and the Allies used occult legends and stories to push propaganda aimed at each other...

Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich

https://youtu.be/96r_nvkC30Y

he Nazi fascination with the occult is legendary, and in reality the supernatural was an essential part of the Nazi project. The regime enlisted astrology and the paranormal, paganism, Indo-Aryan mythology, witchcraft, miracle weapons, and the lost kingdom of Atlantis in reimagining German politics and society and recasting German science and religion.

Join Eric Kurlander, professor of history at Stetson University and author of Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich, for an eye-opening look at the occult ideas, esoteric sciences, and pagan religions touted by Nazi Germany in the service of power.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Also mentions extensive studies in border science! Weird experiments abound...

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Where ever the occult goes this one pops up from time to time spreading lies and disinformation...

Scholar and biographer Tobias Churton stops by the Ultraculture Podcast to chat about his new bio of Aleister Crowley, "The Beast in Berlin," which charts Crowley's ultramodern period in pre-war Berlin.

Ultraculture Podcast Ep. 5: Tobias Churton: The Beast in Berlin

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived