Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House allowing up to 250,000 more Syrian refugees

Quote:We have all these refugees from the Middle East that are being placed in various European countries and some slatted to come to the US. When you look at their numbers, there seems to be a larger portion of younger adult males to women and children.  What a perfect way to position assets in another country.

i can see sending the men back but keep the woman and children.

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting
Screening outposts to be set up in Iraq, Lebanon as U.S. urges Arab nations to do more

The U.S. State Department confirmed the plans to open a refugee settlement processing centre in Erbil, Iraq, before the end of 2015, and to resume refugee processing in Lebanon in early 2016, said spokeswoman Danna Van Brandt.

The White House would not say how many additional refugees it may take in beyond the 10,000, but two senior administration officials said they are seeking ways to increase the number.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refug...-1.3308576

This is one story that will not go away.  The major media will never show what you'll see in here...

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

https://vimeo.com/145271933

The video in that link shows what could possibly happen when the United States becomes inundated with these so called refugees.  Europe will be in shambles again! 

Quote: 

I thought you were supposed to uphold the constitutions.  liar!

Republican Candidates Talk Immigration Policy, Slam Obama After Paris Attacks

"Our president wants to take in 250,000 from Syria, Donald Trump, who vies with Carson as the leading candidate among likely Republican voters, said Saturday during an appearence in Texas.  I mean, think of it, 250,000 people. And we all have heart, and we all want people taken care of and all of that. But with the problems our country has, to take in 250,000 people, some of whom are going to have problems, big problems, is just insane. We have to be insane."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articl...is-attacks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stunning Information on Obama… White House in Panic Mode Guest 3 1,242 12-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: CedricRose
  U.N. to dump flood of Muslim refugees on U.S. Guest 12 2,742 09-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Guest
  White House ‘fence jumper’ fatally shot after attacking police with knife in PA court Guest 4 1,330 09-16-2015, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Guest