Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
We Are ALL In Deep Doo Doo None Of Us Should Offer Excuses

The veil is being lifted on a massive scale. I made this reply to a comment I found on Rumble.

Comment (by user slowbutsure):

excuse me, but im 70 yrs old and had no control over what was going on back then...unlike you, we didnt have Q or the truther movement...our info came from the media and thats it...you have plenty of ways to seek the truth and look at the mess our country is in right now...1000 times worse than when i grew up...guess todays kids can blame you for all the crime, lack of patriotism, the woke and mental illness thats rampant...boomers taking the brunt is way past old...

Reply by me:

The truth shall set you free my friend, excellent comment. I hope the following adds some context..........None of us should offer any excuses regardless of whether they knew, had serious suspicions or believed the lies. This helps nothing whatsoever but should be understood as a cautionary tale to everyone TODAY. In my case being 54 I was exposed this information at a very old age about 7 years old. As the years went by and I became an adult the direction of my life was geared towards simply surviving. I became indifferent and basically the need to earn money to live life consumed all my time. As a result, I ignored and became indifferent to all the "doom and gloom". This was the reality of the situation and I'm certainly not the only one. I have lost so many potential good friends and connections simply talking to others about the total onslaught of deception going on behind the scenes. Then I notice a huge shift in consciousness starting to boil up around 2014, since then it's been like a huge tidal wave of people waking up from every spectrum of society. To be honest, I never thought I'd see things to this degree of "enlightenment". IMHO this is purely a gift from God in possibly his final warning to those willing listen and he's saying "look guys I can only be blasphemed and ignored and now mocked and hated for so long. I'll give you X amount of time before I have to drop the hammer!!!" Or something along those lines. GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND WE ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET DOWN ON OUR KNEES AND PRAY AS HARD AS WE CAN AS MUCH AS WE CAN. He is the only one getting us out of this mess. We need to TAKE ACTION moving forward, enough talk we'll go around in circles long after all of us are dead arguing over nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chickensomething's post:
  • CedricRose

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Ditto... and even the current insane areas in my state were pretty NORMAL just 30-40 yrs ago. Population density in my state hasn't quite doubled this last decade, but heading there.. still under 10 million tho! lol  Life was so much simpler when I grew up. Plus no matter your walk of life... logger/mill worker, professional, hippy, college student or outdoorsman.. no one gave a shit and let people be themselves!

But even as a old teenager, I knew the JFK story was a lie. Did I instantly realize that 9/11 as presented was a lie? Absolutely! Impossible for that to happen, so of course I instantly knew. Problem Slowbutsure missed, is it hasn't been as easy to get involved when we were growing up. It's why mostly only democrats did that sht, because most people just wanted to live life and dem's are always trying to change stuff. I hate that. lol

Social media and tech... lots of things to like; but the ease it provides to control & track us.. and AI bullsht just around the corner... I say pull the plug and stop it all in its tracks for a break. Whether an EMP or CME from God... it will stop all of this nonsense in a heart beat!!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived