Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broadcast Alert: Nuclear Emergency!

This is a test of The Emergency Broadcast System

[Image: af63fb3999c5e25a55e934661acdd52e.gif]

https://youtu.be/rOABjPRc4bg

:VolcanoTRSmall.gif~c200:

Benson Honey Farms

what the hell is anyone supposed to do.  now everyone will think its a joke if it really happens.  nobody knows where to go.  they got hurricane evacution routes. but knowbody knows where the shelters are.  what good is it when the nuclear bombs are falling.  have to go to a shelter right away.  Where is the shelter?  cant drink the water neither because it will be contaminated and die.

Benson Honey Farms

[Image: nuclear-lunch_o_482360.jpg]

Come get your nuclear hamburgers

[Image: 3987seLqyh-4.png]

Benson Honey Farms

if they have a nuclear war they probably should do it now. not with obama in there. someone else in office might be strong.  obama is to weak.  obama is yellin sanctions sanctions sanctions.

Benson Honey Farms

[Image: orson-welles-color-radio-275x234.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

i remember a guy who built a nuclear shelter and then he died. his wife wanted to sell the house and the shelter for 300,000 dollars.  the shelter had enough food in there.  probably stay in there for a year.

Benson Honey Farms

That cop should have arrested the bastard for scaring people needlessly!  Can you hear the emergency broadcast coming out my ass?

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:That cop should have arrested the bastard for scaring people needlessly!  Can you hear the emergency broadcast coming out my ass?

What would you do if it was real?  Where would you go?  Would you follow the sheep in the evacuation route?  Are you offended?  Too bad!

Benson Honey Farms

[Image: food-drink-survival-tinned_goods-best_be...61_low.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Nuclear Missile On USA

https://youtu.be/WhMpyt063MY

Benson Honey Farms