Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Transgender agenda on the surface of culture

[Image: d5mp4mn.jpg]

http://www.cpath.ca/wp-content/uploads/2...ESCHER.pdf

Let's take a closer look at the scientific attitude towards the transgender issue currently debated in current pop culture advertisement. First off, a little research notes...

In the old DSM-IV, GID focused on the “identity” issue — namely, the incongruity between someone’s birth gender and the gender with which he or she identifies. While this incongruity is still crucial to gender dysphoria, the drafters of the new DSM-5 wanted to emphasize the importance of distress about the incongruity for a diagnosis. (The DSM-5 uses the term gender rather than sex to allow for those born with both male and female genitalia to have the condition.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04...85287.html

Rigid gender beliefs usually flourish in fundamentalist, religious communities where any information or alternative explanations that might challenge implicit and explicit assumptions are unwelcome. When entering the realms of gender and sexuality, it is not unusual to encounter another form of binary thinking: “morality tales” about whether certain kinds of thoughts, feelings, or behaviors are “good or bad” or, in some cases, whether they are “good or evil” 

Most importantly, in medicine, psychiatry, and other mental health professions, removing the diagnosis from the DSM led to an important shift from asking questions about “what causes homosexuality?” and “how can we treat it?” to focusing instead on the health and mental health needs of LGBT patient populations 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4695779/

The current dilemma now concerns public bathrooms. Should transgenders be allowed to relieve themselves as themselves in public fashion? Current debate indicates a high thresh hold of irritation among subjects on the emotional arguments brought forward. 

All well and good for great debate. Some questions remain. Since great learned doctors are non-elected 'authorities' in these matters. Should they be allowed to make up the 'rules' for the general 'un-learned' population. Representation without knowledge. 

Economic value must be considered in this political debate. The medical and pharmaceutical industries hold a big stake in the lobbies agenda. 

Popcorn 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

I'd like to know the statistics on the trannies who actually go the whole 9 yards under the knife for the ultimate change over. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

No, no. We're talking about a moral issue here. How would you like a cock dressed up in fake tits to walk in on you powdering your nose? 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:I'd like to know the statistics on the trannies who actually go the whole 9 yards under the knife for the ultimate change over. 

"I'm saving for a cock"

[Image: Man-Of-The-Year-Chaz-Bono--65531.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

:Laughing-rolf:

[Image: fz3Iz.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Wait a minute. There seems to be some more confustion. 

[Image: Chaz-Bono-Back-as-a-Woman--91396.jpg]

Back and forth! Round and round on the merry go round?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: 0d5b828a545c6a3e20deb164d7668646ba3825f4...5f0a63.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

These perverts go against the normal way procreation. It says so in the Bible. All heathens in their trans venereal faith will burned in the fire. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: caitlyn-jenner-51.jpg?5bae8d]

At least he didn't get his junk skewered. Still removing the botox from his chest is gonna huuuurrrt!

:1naughty:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-cont...jpg?5bae8d

At least he didn't get his junk skewered. Still removing the botox from his chest is gonna huuuurrrt!

:1naughty:

I don't think his tits are made of botox. They use little bags filled with gummy jelly.

[Image: 71uyijgLN-L._SY355_.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived