Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breed Smaller People

World Bank Luminary: Breed Smaller People To Increase “Metabolic Efficiency”

After prepping his argument with formulas the professor reveals his demonic side by stating that humans have long since bred plants and livestock, re-engineering them to larger size, so why not apply the same sort of engineering to human cattle. Here is the quote in full:

“(…) human organisms might be genetically redesigned to require less food, air, and water. Indeed smaller people would be the simplest way of increasing metabolic efficiency (measured as number of people maintained by a given resource throughput). To my knowledge no one has yet suggested breeding smaller people as a way to avoid limiting births, but that probably just reflects my ignorance. We have, however, been busy breeding and genetically engineering larger and faster-growing plants and livestock. So far, the latter dissipative structures have been complementary with populations of human bodies, but in a finite and full world, the relationship will soon become competitive.”

http://www.infowars.com/world-bank-lumin...fficiency/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

From what I hear that may not work. Consider how many times a day does a hobbit eat?

[Image: hobbit-food.gif?w=650]

Although, they are pretty good at sustaining themselves. Sauron and his ilk under-estimated these little dudes. So the story says....

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Hey now. Don't forget about the dwarves. They can be greedy little shits. They dig, dig, and dig more until they dig too deep and release a monster of incredible size and power. It's never enough for them. That is until a dragon comes and steals it all from them. How about breeding dragons down to size too.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Honey, I shrunk the kids...

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:From what I hear that may not work. Consider how many times a day does a hobbit eat?

[Image: hobbit-food.gif?w=650]

Although, they are pretty good at sustaining themselves. Sauron and his ilk under-estimated these little dudes. So the story says....

Quote: 

Hey now. Don't forget about the dwarves. They can be greedy little shits. They dig, dig, and dig more until they dig too deep and release a monster of incredible size and power. It's never enough for them. That is until a dragon comes and steals it all from them. How about breeding dragons down to size too.

Well there you go then. Hobbits and dwarves can be the slaves. Hobbits to till the fields and dwarves to do all the mining and building. Sounds like heaven for the big folk. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Oh, this is rich. 

[Image: 2kvq.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived