Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Re-writing Thanksgiving History

More Re-Writing Of History: The Aftermath Of The First American "Thanksgiving" 

This is the time of the year when we are inundated with propaganda about the U.S. holiday, Thanksgiving. Recently, the History Channel showed its rendition. The same old story: weary Pilgrims were taught how to plant crops in the new land of America by some savvy Native Americans. Then, to thank the Indians and God, the Pilgrims held a celebration in Plymouth,Massachusetts. Everybody had a great time. This was brotherhood among human beings at its best. Then, the documentary went forward in time to the 18th century. What happened between 1621 and 1675 was completely ignored. Most U.S. history books rarely mention the fate of the Indians who helped the Pilgrims survive.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/2...th-of.html

“Wait, we can not break bread with you. You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans, and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the road sides, and you will play golf. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken. They said do not trust the pilgrims. And especially do not trust Sarah Miller. For all these reasons I have decided to scalp you and burn your village to the ground.”

https://youtu.be/2VbYZDohsHk

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

:up_and_down_3_text:

Happy Thanksgiving!

:oven-hot-chicken-smiley-emotico  

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Why does somebody always have to post something that ruins my illusions? Truth sucks like a big bag of pony peckers.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Why does somebody always have to post something that ruins my illusions? Truth sucks like a big bag of pony peckers.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

:Beer:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived