Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love thy neighbor

they should have a leader like the catholics in the catholic church.  the leader should not be a shite or a sooni or a kurr.  this way you get a scholar out of one of the universitals that know the koran by heart or whatever.  and then he could decide what is right and wrong on the koran with the different sex of the religion.  the different parts of the moslem church.

Benson Honey Farms

Love they neighbor? Sounds like you hate muslims to me. 

Benson Honey Farms

love thy neighbor? 

:rofl:

but don't get caught.

Benson Honey Farms

They've been fighting about that since the Great Prophet died.  What makes you think they're going to do this now?  That's crazy wacko.

Benson Honey Farms

they should take a vote on it. all these branches of the mahamad religion and the majority wins.  and if the others dont like it theyll have their heads cut off.

Benson Honey Farms

Heavenly host my ass you bigoted fool!  Sounds like heavenly hell to me and I'm not even Muslim.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:they should have a leader like the catholics in the catholic church.  the leader should not be a shite or a sooni or a kurr.  this way you get a scholar out of one of the universitals that know the koran by heart or whatever.  and then he could decide what is right and wrong on the koran with the different sex of the religion
.  the different parts of the moslem church.

Actually, I was wondering if religions have sex?   ;)

Do religions have different sexes?

What religions are men and what religions are women?

Huh

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:they should have a leader like the catholics in the catholic church.  the leader should not be a shite or a sooni or a kurr.  this way you get a scholar out of one of the universitals that know the koran by heart or whatever.  and then he could decide what is right and wrong on the koran with the different sex of the religion.  the different parts of the moslem church.

Quote:Actually, I was wondering if religions have sex?   ;)

Huh

<div>Religion and sex historically have a difficult relationship. In the West, the predominant religions have cultivated a very negative attitude toward this most basic of bodily impulses, warning us about the ‘sins of the flesh’ and preaching sex to be something quite shameful, something that should only really be done for the purpose of having offspring — and even this is a fairly grudging exception. Pre-marital sex, masturbation and gay sex are all forbidden as heinous sins. Not much reason is given.

Basically what these religions have done is make us distrust our own nature. It’s put us at war with ourselves, our bodies and our own natural impulses. I don’t know very much about Judaism or Islam, although I understand neither have a particularly positive view of sex (particularly the latter), so I’m going to focus on Christianity, not to get at the Christians, but because that’s what I’m familiar with.

Why does religion have such a sex-negative attitude? In the case of Christianity, it appears Jesus had very little to say about sex. He maybe just didn’t see it as that important. Much of the rest of the bible is a cobbled together assortment of different myths and motifs taken from a wide range of sources, containing all kinds of contradictions. Much of the reference to sex can be seen as reflective of the society and culture of the time, a world very different to our own. As with most aspects of human nature, our understanding of sexuality has grown immensely in the intervening years.

http://beyondthedream.co.uk/tag/sex/

</div>

Benson Honey Farms

Huh

In ancient Babylon they believed that God was an androgyne (at the same a man and a woman) and that at first Adam was created as androgyne (Adam-Kadmon). Some Jewish kabbalists rabbies adopted Babylonian teaching that at first Adam was androgyne. From Babylon the doctrine about androgyny spread out elsewhere and, for instance Gnosticism taught that Adam was created at first as light body, spirit and he was called Adam-Kadmon, heavenly Adam. They believed that Adam-Kadmon was not a man, but an androgyne (male-female person) who over time fascinated from the matter and incarnated as the flesh. According to Gnostic doctrine, Adam the divine androgyne in his incarnation split up as two genders and became as Adam and Eve. 

http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/androgyne.html

[Image: 2722ab07f907639dea83fe1f480030f3.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Huh

its just like these moslems. they make up things and dont understand. it has nothing to do with disrespect. im trying to get somebody that is neutral that understands the koran.  the men dont respect the woman in the moslem religion.  there is no such religion as man. they are all equal in most religions.  man and woman. except the moslems.

Benson Honey Farms