Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Confirms Malware Found in Apps

Apple said Sunday it was removing malicious iPhone and iPad malware discovered in several apps in its iOS App Store. The company confirmed the cleanup after several cybersecurity firms reported finding malicious code called XcodeGhost in hundreds of apps, marking the first large-scale attack on Apple.

[VIDEO]

http://www.livenewschat.eu/2015/09/apple...pps-video/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

I had a woman brought over to me and I could already tell she was upset and didn’t want to be here. I asked her what was wrong with her phone and she took it out of her purse and dropped it on the table. She looks me right in the eyes and says “Your fucking phone won’t turn on anymore.”

OK, so it’s going to be one of those situations.

I ask her when was the last time her phone was working but before I could finish she stops me and states “I don’t honestly want to answer any questions, I just want you to either fix my phone or get me a new one. Now, like, right now. Otherwise I’m going to leave this shitty fucking phone here and get a Samsung. Your service here is horrendous and I had to wait twenty minutes just to be seen. FIX. THIS. PROBLEM.”

Oh, the horror!  Read More here

[Image: 61_img.gif?Action=thumbnail&Width=90&Height=90]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

INFORMATION:
‘ You can now unlock your iPhone 5S for free ‘

Primarily, an unlocked phone allows you to continue to use your current device if you switch carriers, but here are some other reasons why unlocking your phone is a good idea:

It also provides the flexibility to buy temporary service from a another provider if you needed an extra phone, such as a kid away at camp or a relative visiting from abroad.

It allows you to take advantage of local mobile rates when traveling abroad by buying a local pre-paid SIM card. The international plans from US providers are significantly more expensive.

If you’ve already bought a new phone or plan on getting a new phone soon, a iPhone 5S can be used as a mobile hotspot. If you’re an occasional traveler buy some data from another carrier to save on airport an hotel wifi fees.

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2015/0...-for-free/

:chick07:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived