Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same Old Sh**

Quote:Even if they did sell their gold to feed the poor, what then?  Give them better educations and then people can make their own gold

i don't give a shit about the gold it ain't worth shit.  its a cheap stone ...  the only reason it would make money is because its the popes ring.  it could be a paper ring on his finger and the ring would be worth millions.  they could help the poor out...the pope only gets so much money. he has rooms full of chalices and old monstrounses. all of that can be sold to help out the poor.

they showed us all on the tv the chalices and relics from hundreds of years ago. and statues.  they could sell it all or rent it out to make money to help a lot of people who don't have nothing.  nobody asks the right questions.  they could auction it off to rich catholics because they respect the stuff they have.  some saints they have the bones for they can rent it out for the poor to knaw on.  who knows, it might cure somebody.  instead of hiding them away in a room in the vatican to rot and gather dust.

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:i don't give a shit about the gold it ain't worth shit.  its a cheap stone ...  the only reason it would make money is because its the popes ring.  it could be a paper ring on his finger and the ring would be worth millions.  they could help the poor out...the pope only gets so much money. he has rooms full of chalices and old monstrounses. all of that can be sold to help out the poor.

they showed us all on the tv the chalices and relics from hundreds of years ago. and statues.  they could sell it all or rent it out to make money to help a lot of people who don't have nothing.  nobody asks the right questions.  they could auction it off to rich catholics because they respect the stuff they have.  some saints they have the bones for they can rent it out for the poor to knaw on.  who knows, it might cure somebody.  instead of hiding them away in a room in the vatican to rot and gather dust.

still didn't answer my question.  What happens if all that gold is used to help the poor and it all gets spent on wine and women.  As some fools are want to do.  What then?  No more gold!  No more resources.  No more education or a will to make oneself better....

Benson Honey Farms

Quote:still didn't answer my question.  What happens if all that gold is used to help the poor and it all gets spent on wine and women.  As some fools are want to do.  What then?  No more gold!  No more resources.  No more education or a will to make oneself better....

They can always get more relics.  Why not use Mother Teresa's teeth or fingers and sell those to feed the poor! 

Benson Honey Farms