Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard about Mud wrestling?

:Banana_Bigone:

Have to say it gets a bit boring watching big red roosters flaunt their swords. Cock fights are fine but what about hen pecking? Nothing gets the juices flowing better than watching fine chicks and fat heifers go at it in the mud. All that slippery wriggling can sure make the cocks get hard.

:22:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Watch out! You could insult the cornhole warriors. They might wanna cum in costumes and sling shit into the mud.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

I'm game

:cowboylasso:

[Image: zaHLSgi.gif]

:cool:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Battle of the sexes. I don't know. That could be both stupid and smart:

[Image: Stupid+Plus+Smart+Logics.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

???

Wait a minute. This could be a bit confusing. According to Facebook their are 51 different genders. This isn't about just men and woman.

What Each of Facebook’s 51 New Gender Options Means

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...tions.html

This could turn into a free for all of complete and udder confusion.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:???

Wait a minute. This could be a bit confusing. According to Facebook their are 51 different genders. This isn't about just men and woman.

What Each of Facebook’s 51 New Gender Options Means

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...tions.html

This could turn into a free for all of complete and udder confusion.

Before you know it humans will have interchangeable parts just like robots. If you lack a tool just screw one in.

[Image: beck_futurama12.jpg]

:Flame_War:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

51 shades of sex. I thought just 2 sexes were enough. WTF! 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:51 shades of sex. I thought just 2 sexes were enough. WTF! 

2 sexes? Where the hell did Facebook get their definitions from? Last I heard it's up to 56 different sexes.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Now you're getting into deeper territory. Are you implying that Facebook conducts social experiments to steer chicken heifers into certain directions of behavior?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Now you're getting into deeper territory. Are you implying that Facebook conducts social experiments to steer chicken heifers into certain directions of behavior?

If you think about there seems to have been an upsurge in the sexual revolution ever since these social media networks came into existence. It's not about the age old battle between the sexes anymore. That's confusing enough as it is. The social media outlets have turned this 'civil war' into something more by breaking up everything and turning different groups against one another. Sort of like planned secular parenthood. Is facebook the parent in this experiment or just the tool for others to play with.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secret Society You've (Probably) Never Heard Of Guest 17 4,795 07-30-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Guest