Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has there been a purge of good and decent police officers?

You know the ones...the ones shown in the movies and on TV.  Made to look slick and perfect.  Men who understand the people of their communities and do the right thing for their neighbor.

What is the psychological structure of the American Police Officer?  What kind of individuals are most desired to serve this creed of force?  Intimidation and lies are the order of the day.  Tactics used, on purpose, against the ignorant to garner a negative emotional outburst giving the enforcer the reason to respond with his/her procedural programming! Black Knight Quota Generators.

My altruistic sense tells me that our men in 'civilian' uniform are no longer policmen.  They have grown into an arm of a much larger beast.

Relying on denunciation to incriminate neighbor upon neighbor, family against family, for 'encoded' programmed behaviors within the semblence of law.  What is common law?  Common law is best served when it is simple and understandable to all.  Not just the chosen few who control the vast resource of knowledge learned from the tree in the garden.

Sounds kind of historical.  I've heard these kinds of tactics were used in Europe before.  Germany comes to mind!  Russia another.  Such division within causes nothing but turmoil and hate.  

[Image: kid-arrested-traitor-kid-to-the-gulag-he...690365.jpg]