Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new hope

Quote: 

isis is everywhere.  theres more fighting in chicago that there is in africa.

have you ever been to kenya? thats where my watermelon patches are.

ill give any africans who come to africa a job on my watermelon patch!

OK shit for brains. Now I know you are so full crap as it's coming out of your ears as well as your mouth. You can spew your bullshit to some moron that was born yesterday but I ain't buying your story of having patches of watermelons in war torn Kenya. You do realize they have been at war with Somalia since 2009 and are also fighting the terrorist group known as Al Shabab. Are you still with me stink breath? Do you also realize that Kenya is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet and nobody in their right mind would invest a dime in that country, even the Chinese stay away. Obviously you are dumb enough to if you story is true. Are you saying your watermelon patch is protected by warlords who are more concerned with protecting their families and communities? Another fact of the matter is Kenya has been warring against it's own people for decades with infighting between communities. 

If you don't believe me, read this from Al Jazerra, I know it might be a bit over your head but you can't dispute these facts as they may be found on every news website throughout the planet

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion...33725.html

So you are saying the Kenyans are more concerned with your watermelons than their own lives? Auuum....Right.... that makes sense. Why would any African who by the way have been in the United States for hundreds of years and are no longer considered Africans but African-Americans or Negros. You being a black Irishman should no this more than me you black SOB. Shame on you for turning against your own people your half breed wannabe. I'm just wondering how did you become a black Irishman anyway. Any Irishman knows that sexual relations with a black women is highly frowned upon. It's obvious your father was Irish and your mother was black but what's the story there? Did Daddy sexually abuse big Bula McGee and out popped a moron. If that the case, I'd hate to see your ugly mug but I'd imagine you look something like this:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Do us all a favor and smell the shit you are shoveling and you'll soon come to the conclusion none of your claims have been substantiated in any way. Not to mention there are no banking mechanisms that would allow you to transfer any money out of Kenya. How do you do this, do you shove it up your ass and illegally bring it to your home country?

CBD Distillery Quality Products

al-shabab is all up in syria along with al kida, the talaban, and isic.  theyre all in it together

are you white?  do you belong to the kkk?  have you ever heard of the black and tanned? you know where they get the irish dance for the jig?

I thought this was going to be a Star Wars thread.

[Image: CRsfdc8VEAAL2oD.jpg]

Where's the hope?