Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Collecting Arrestees DNA Cut Crime?

In the Spring of 2009, the FBI started warehousing DNA samples of Americans who had been arrested — but not necessarily convicted — of a crime. People declared not guilty of a crime, or who were never even charged with a crime, can have their DNA records expunged from the FBI database if they go to court, obtain a court order, have the court order certified and submit it to the appropriate criminal records laboratory in a state and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation Laboratory Division in Quantico, with…

… you get the idea. Very few of the DNA records of innocent people are going to be expunged. Most of them are going to continue to aggregate in the records of the FBI. Indeed, since I last checked in November of 2009 the number of arrestee DNA samples (the FBI insists on assuming guilt by calling them “offender profiles”) has shot up from about 6 million to over 9 million.

http://irregulartimes.com/2012/01/02/doe...ggest-not/

[Image: codisallseeingeye.png]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

What a crock of crap. Like they are going to get rid of any data on anybody no matter what you do. Publicly they might say the records have been removed but anybody with a brain would know the government never forgets. Just like an elephant but with tentacles instead of big ears.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:What a crock of crap. Like they are going to get rid of any data on anybody no matter what you do. Publicly they might say the records have been removed but anybody with a brain would know the government never forgets. Just like an elephant but with tentacles instead of big ears.

[Image: Star_Nosed_Mole.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:What a crock of crap. Like they are going to get rid of any data on anybody no matter what you do. Publicly they might say the records have been removed but anybody with a brain would know the government never forgets. Just like an elephant but with tentacles instead of big ears.

Would you submit to a random DNA test at a roadside stop by the police? How about a drug test? 

:chick07:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burning Man collecting data for the FBI Guest 3 1,752 10-17-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Shoplifting from Walmart Shouldn't Be a Crime Guest 2 1,537 09-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: S.O.B.