Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Digesting Scandalous Material

So what's the bigger issue? Behind this veil of Trump travesty there are the Hillary Emails. They say the Russians did it. I guess when Trump dared the Russians to release the emails they finally did it. Too bad his Lucy lewd escapade scene in the media takes precedent over something more important. Assange warned ahead of his released material. I guess the Hillary Machine dropped their trump card into the mix. 

Hacked emails appear to reveal excerpts of speech transcripts Clinton refused to release

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Is it enough to destroy the Donald through his sexual past? Yes, it's entertaining. Filled with lurid sex and juicy details of salacious lemmings being vagenda grabbed by the Trumpster. But, the inner issues are being ignored because of the big show.

Lights, Camera, Action.....

:Flasher1:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Didn't Bush and company participate in cocaine orgies? Where's the videotape? Nevermind all those bohemian grovers groping the gorgeous gully....

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote: 

Is it enough to destroy the Donald through his sexual past? Yes, it's entertaining. Filled with lurid sex and juicy details of salacious lemmings being vagenda grabbed by the Trumpster. But, the inner issues are being ignored because of the big show.

Lights, Camera, Action.....

:Flasher1:

Lewd gossip is the norm in a media environment. It serves as a nice distraction. Trump seemed contrite enough. Besides, did he do anything illegal? Most men in the 'locker room' always brag about their sexual exploits. Most of the time building things out of proportion to bolster the ego up like a big fat boner. Trump has been exposed by the media. In a way he is naked before us. Hillary should be stripped too!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Didn't Bush and company participate in cocaine orgies? Where's the videotape? Nevermind all those bohemian grovers groping the gorgeous gully....

I've heard worse bar room banter than what Trump stated. As for the Bohemian Grove? Nixon said it best.

[Image: quote-the-bohemian-grove-which-i-attend-...-34-66.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Didn't Bush and company participate in cocaine orgies? Where's the videotape? Nevermind all those bohemian grovers groping the gorgeous gully....

Yeah, yeah. That's the rumor. Gotta have some video to back it up with. Show me a pic or video of any of them in a cocaine orgy. Without an image to build up the story the impact of such a scandal doesn't hold much merit in the public eye. The National Enquirer doesn't cut it anymore.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

What does it do to the American Psyche when so much glorified gossip takes center stage on the public mind? Is this all the media can offer? Nothing but rock throwing? Even they notice this. Experts teaming together to fill the mind with distractions while consuming our economy bit by bit. Using the gauntlet of stones to justify their need for blood by giving us the play by play. Enjoy the show!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Swank sells. Without sex in the script the ratings wouldn't have been as high as they are. It's like a wolf pack blitzing on sheep. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: edward-frascino-idol-gossip-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived