Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Orders Behavioral Experiments On American Public

President Obama announced a new executive order on Tuesday which authorizes federal agencies to conduct behavioral experiments on U.S. citizens in order to advance government initiatives.

“A growing body of evidence demonstrates that behavioral science insights — research findings from fields such as behavioral economics and psychology about how people make decisions and act on them — can be used to design government policies to better serve the American people,” reads the executive order, released on Tuesday.

The new program is the end result of a policy proposal the White House floated in 2013 entitled “Strengthening Federal Capacity for Behavioral Insights.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/15/presid...an-public/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

What behaviors does this entity known as the 'government' want its people to perform?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote from article:  "The executive order specifically directs federal agencies to develop nudge programs that help individuals, families, communities and businesses “access public programs and benefits by, as appropriate, streamlining processes that may otherwise limit or delay participation.”

This means if you don't behave the way the government want you too you'll get no benefits at all.  Probably end up in a private institution to be auctioned off as cheap labor.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Use everyone in all the local, state, and federal government posts as the subjects for this experiment. Make it completely transparent for the public to see!  Let us all see their fears exposed by their peers: The Regular AMERICAN Common Man!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:What behaviors does this entity known as the 'government' want its people to perform?

The police will tell you that.  If you don't behave your local enforcer will shoot you down like a dog!  Black, white, green, or red.  We don't care if you come from Mars.  If you don't behave, we will fuck you.

:puppetearth:

Obey or die!

:bats-in-graveyard:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Use everyone in all the local, state, and federal government posts as the subjects for this experiment. Make it completely transparent for the public to see!  Let us all see their fears exposed by their peers: The Regular AMERICAN Common Man!

Human beings know how to behave.  Governments and corporations certainly don't behave like human beings.  Run this experiment on them!  These institutions and entities of power want to police people so much, maybe they should be the ones put into the NEW INSTITUTION OF MENTAL DEFICIENTS.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

don't forget facebook, twitter, google, et al. They're are the data collection points for this massive experiment in the pussification of america

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Behaviorist experimenters always use negative stimulus to gauge responses.  The science is in the gathering of statistics for these responses and side effects.  Even using these 'stats' to dictate probabilities to control groups and ideas.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:What behaviors does this entity known as the 'government' want its people to perform?

Good question!

Quote:don't forget facebook, twitter, google, et al. They're are the data collection points for this massive experiment in the pussification of america

[Image: funny-quotes-internet.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived