Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has National Security Become a Dangerous Mental Disorder?

Has National Security Become a Dangerous Mental Disorder?

A psychologist views the national security complex using the latest diagnostic manual released by the American Psychiatric Association (DSM-5, 2013).

Has national defense, driven by grandiose delusions, greed, paranoia, and deceitfulness gone over the psychiatric edge, endangering the citizenry rather than bringing safety and security?

The early signs of mental disorder surrounding national security are numerous, but few Americans seem aware of it, a condition that the DSM-5 defines as anosognosia. 

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-sectio...l-disorder

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:According to the DSM-5 "deceit and manipulation are central features" of the Antisocial Personality Disorder. 

:Laughing-rolf:

What's the prescription?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

analyze this, analyze that.  Analyze the clown, too.

:ronalddance:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: 46837251.cached.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

History of Mental Health Treatment

Mental illness isn’t a uniquely modern phenomenon. The genetic influences that stand behind some types of mental illnesses, along with the physical and chemical assaults that can spark illnesses in some people, have always been part of human life. But the ways in which impacted people are treated by their peers, as well as the help ill people might get from their doctors, has undergone a significant amount of revision. In fact, the ways in which modern cultures both understand and deal with mental illnesses have undergone a radical transformation. However, much work remains to be done, if people who have mental health concerns are to reach their true potential.

http://www.dualdiagnosis.org/mental-heal...n/history/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Are mental health issues applicable to artificial persons?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived