Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlling the Perspective

Blame the weather for government controlled food exports.

Considering these vegetables can be grown in mutiple countries, it takes a governing bodies such as NATO, the UN, and EU to pass legislation that only Spain is allowed to make trade deals exporting these goods.

Severe Vegetable Shortage Deprives Europeans of Spinach, Broccoli | Heat Street

http://heatst.com/world/severe-vegetable...-broccoli/

Remember you voted to starve people when the food shortages get worse.

Just like Venezuela, we'll learn alot about how Europe will react to controlled population starvation. It's been awile since the Ukrainian grain shortage, and we need to modernize the way people view death.

Now be sure to show how PC you are so nobody picks up that you're liers who support government slowly killing the western populace. Why deal with ISIS now when weak women and betas can fight them later.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Depends on the perspective. Voting does make a difference in a deeper spiritual way. Faith in that keeps it alive. It's a matter of representation. Do the powers that control the ways and means of all faiths and perspectives work for the benefit of all people? Or is it a plan of population control? Did anyone vote these kinds of entities ultimate 'divine' power?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Your problem is with society excepting shitty humanistic shepards if you you think there's a power controlling "faith".

I don't have faith that Jonah got swallowed by a whale because I understand that the rabbis and preachers have retarded KFC lambs in thier flocks. They lack brains, but they have multiple hands for writing contracts and the collecting money.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Virtue and vice is constantly used to filter the lens of perspective.  As do the emotions they emit. Which is more important to have faith in? Those who aspire to virtue and fail? Or those who aspire to vice and succeed?

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Forcing perspective...

[Image: 70afe43afb06d23d12d9b0d6185a6189.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Your problem is with society excepting shitty humanistic shepards if you you think there's a power controlling "faith".

I don't have faith that Jonah got swallowed by a whale because I understand that the rabbis and preachers have retarded KFC lambs in thier flocks. They lack brains, but they have multiple hands for writing contracts and the collecting money.

That framework is what controls all resources.  Contracts and laws for trade and transportation routes. A centuries old climate of economy. Refined to a scientific method of collection. It may come from a Puritan attitude of divine grace coupled with enlightened reason. A sort of divine right of manifest destiny to shepard the world view of thoughts and ideas. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: computers-spam-robots-artificial_intelli...15_low.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: jean-piagets-theory-of-cognitive-develop...1323196775]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived