Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Is Single-Handedly Making The Supply Chain Crisis Even Worse

California’s shipping backlog is, in part, caused by a “California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer and a law called AB 5 which prohibits Owner Operators.”

California’s trucking regulations may have had an impact on port backups, but there’s more to it

"The NEWS says the California port situation is caused by a driver shortage," one viral post on Facebook said. "Not so fast: It is in part caused by a California Truck Ban, which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer, and a law called AB 5, which prohibits Owner Operators."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...-had-impa/

California Is Single-Handedly Making The Supply Chain Crisis Even Worse

California introduced new regulations for the trucking industry that would worsen supply chain issues and hurt industry workers, experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“We in the industry know that if you think there was a supply chain problem over the last year, wait until you take this many trucks out of the marketplace that are not replaceable,” Joe Rajkovacz, director of Governmental Affairs and Communications at the Western States Trucking Association, told the DCNF.

“I’m stressing, do I downsize my company to two drivers at the end of the year because I only have two trucks, or do I have four drivers and switch them out?” Bill Aboudi, the owner of AB Trucking in Oakland, told the DCNF.

“For months, Californians and families across the country have been dealing with supply chain issues that mean empty shelves and skyrocketing prices,” Republican California Rep. Michelle Steel, told the DCNF. “This is the result of bad policies from Washington and Sacramento that are restricting the trucking industry and contributing to the congestion felt at our ports.”

https://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/20...ven-worse/

[Image: terminology.jpg]

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Just leave California telling them all to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Transfer all shipping up North to other areas that appreciate what they do. Problem solved.

Fuck California let it burn!!

Story has been out some time that people are leaving the state...

CalExodus: Are People Leaving California?
https://www.capolicylab.org/calexodus-ar...a-updated/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Supply Chain Strategy Changes 3 Months Before Russian Invasion tinhatman 0 697 03-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Last Post: tinhatman
  US ready to deploy B-52 bombers to South Korea amid escalating crisis with North Korea Guest 1 1,213 09-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: S.O.B.