Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden The Puppet Announces Ban On Russian Oil Imports

Biden announces a ban on Russian oil imports and warns Americans: ‘defending freedom is going to cost’.

A ban on Russian oil imports would deal a significant blow to Russia’s government, which is heavily dependent on fossil fuel sales

My comment:

No Joe you traitor! Having you in office has cost the American people dearly and listening to you much longer will make us all vomit. #bidentreason #puppetpresident #timetogojoe

This entire conflict is an utter shit show if you believe what the mainstream media is saying. The war has been going on over there for almost 10 years. Putin has warned he would invade if the powers that be kept up with their illegal Biochemical manufacturing right on his doorstep! The Ukrainian people have been used as guinea pigs for new "medications" for years. Their president has not done what he said he would do and has only become part of the problem. These things are not difficult to find out. #smokescreen #massdeception

This is what a piece of shit looks like:
[Image: ZFmlrBV.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York PSA Announces Prepare For Big One Nuclear Attack shitshow 2 942 07-19-2022, 04:01 AM
Last Post:
Wink Biden Reveals He Put A Dead Dog On Somebody's Doorstep bidenisabutthead 2 1,073 02-18-2022, 02:11 AM
Last Post: