Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Ranting

For any and all who have a complaint about anything and want to moan about it.  State your bitch in this thread.

I'll Start:

Cain - My brothers keeper.  Who is he to be the keeper?  Cain is a murderer.  Cain lives on today; he wishes to make amends to Abel.  Who can trust a murderer?  Besides, Cain's temperament is one of a bully.  

[Image: dulibic-pasini-trzec_rihajournal_0035_ht...uzlo3k.jpg]

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Quote:For any and all who have a complaint about anything and want to moan about it.  State your bitch in this thread.

I'll Start:

Cain - My brothers keeper.  Who is he to be the keeper?  Cain is a murderer.  Cain lives on today; he wishes to make amends to Abel.  Who can trust a murderer?  Besides, Cain's temperament is one of a bully.  

[Image: dulibic-pasini-trzec_rihajournal_0035_ht...uzlo3k.jpg]

Why didn't Cain just say "I killed him"

Brothers Keeper reeks of common core.  The money spent on this initiative does not motivate the old ones to critical modes of thinking.  It does not give youngsters any opportunity to study towards a polymath potential towards bringing humanity forward in a natural and positive way.

they cheat and rob and steal everything. everyone is stupid.  i learned good because i got a good imagination.  to make parts for machines takes imagination.   i knew a college boy where i worked and he couldnt figure out how to make a part.  talked a good talk but couldnt do the job.  i told him he built it backwards, then showed him and then it worked.