Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Strategy of Lies

50 False News Stories By Bush propaganda Machine
A Strategy of Lies: How the White House Fed the Public a Steady Diet of Falsehoods

The 56-page investigation was assembled by USAF Colonel (Ret.) Sam Gardiner. "Truth from These Podia: Summary of a Study of Strategic Influence, Perception Management, Strategic Information Warfare and Strategic Psychological Operations in Gulf II" identifies more than 50 stories about the Iraq war that were faked by government propaganda artists in a covert campaign to "market" the military invasion of Iraq.

http://rense.com/general44/50.htm

Always with the lies.  How can the faces on media screens star at the camera and report this trash with a straight face. May all the wolves be blitzed with their own bullshit and drown in the vomit of despair.

The message is more important than the truth. Perception is the key! Control that and you control the soul.

How would like to control the soul of a nation? 

Do you control your own soul?  

;)

Quote:The message is more important than the truth. Perception is the key! Control that and you control the soul.

How would like to control the soul of a nation? 

Do you control your own soul?  

;)

I do my best to keep my thoughts in check. Sometimes negative emotions break through and my mouth says things that are hard to take back. But, I try to keep aware of what propaganda I feed myself...

Bernays and his bullshit works real good.  That bastard took it to the next level...modern day magicians.  He was even better than Houdini.

Was World War One propaganda the birth of spin?

World War One was Britain's first total war - meaning that the whole of the British population was needed for the war effort. Millions of old men were asked to head to the battlefield. Hundreds of thousands of workers were recruited to power an industrial war machine. The public had to accept years of hardship and civilian casualties as a price worth paying for victory.

The government’s first challenge was to make sure they had enough men to fight. The first two years of war saw a massive recruitment drive, with over a million men volunteering. By 1917, this was no longer a problem; conscription had been introduced. Instead, the government faced a much more difficult problem; to persuade the people of Britain to continue supporting a war that was costing more – in money, resources and lives – than anyone could have foreseen.

This saw the birth of something new in British politics. Prime Minister Lloyd George needed to talk directly to the people and influence their attitudes and their behaviour. World War One was perhaps the moment that modern spin was born.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zq8c7ty