Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: 500,000 American Muslims Want People Who Criticize Islam Put To Death

But that’s not the shocker. The poll also revealed that 11.5 percent of American Muslims – of which there are more than 5 million – either strongly agreed or somewhat agreed that “Americans who criticize or parody Islam should be put to death.” The margin of error is 3.98 percentage points.

For those doing the math, that’s more than a half-million American Muslims who want death for anybody criticizing Islam.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/poll-500...t-to-death

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

[Image: 1797354_10152212434274110_634607830_n.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Be careful whom you take money from, it may be your undoing!  

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Islamophobia does not exist as the threats coming from Islam are real. Under sharia law CHristians will be beheaded daily if muslims are allowed to rule. Islam is a militaristic cult with an agenda to dominate the world. If you find yourself being 'islamophobic' then be proud. Your instincts are powerful and are working naturally. 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Here's an idea of what happens when extremists conquer Christians

ISIS jihadists have reportedly issued “eleven commandments” as part of a contract that guarantees safety to the Christian population living in the Syrian town of Al-Qaryatayn controlled by the terror group.

ISIS has delivered an ultimatum to Christians from the city of Al-Qaryatayn in the southeast of Homs Governorate, which they captured last month, making them choose between converting to Islam, signing a contract, paying Jizya (a tax imposed on non-Muslims) or leaving, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reports.

http://www.rt.com/news/314467-isis-syrya...qaryatayn/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims FURIOUS at This Texas Mayor After She STOPPED Their ‘Sharia Court Guest 11 2,545 09-25-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Guest