Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia Tells U.S. Citizens, Don’t Give Up Your Guns

We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild’s Banking Schemes! 

Britain has told America not to give up their guns, and now Russia. Maybe there were others, too. I just can’t see Americans letting anyone take their guns. I think there would be civil war, first. With the way the militias are growing, though, it probably wouldn’t come to that . ‘Minuteman’ Rick Light of the Well Regulated Militias says there are so many new members it’s impossible to keep track of them at this point.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.co...g-schemes/

[Image: putin-ak47-2.jpg]

This will probably come as a total shock to most of my Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar. Weapons, from swords and spears to pistols, rifles and shotguns were everywhere, common items.....

Putin Tells United States Citizens Not To Give Up Your Guns

People carried them concealed, they carried them holstered. Fighting knives were a prominent part of many traditional attires and those little tubes criss crossing on the costumes of Cossacks and various Caucasian peoples? Well those are bullet holders for rifles......

The Soviets promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot. Peter Fonda: Obama is a ‘F – king Traitor’.

Of course being savages, murderers and liars does not mean being stupid and the Reds learned from their Civil War experience. One of the first things they did was to disarm the population.....

- See more at: http://truthcdm.com/putin-tells-united-s...give-guns/

Benson Honey Farms

[Image: funny-obama-eagle-door-meme.jpg]

Benson Honey Farms

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXCLUSIVE Russia's Gazprom tells Europe gas halt beyond its control 0 695 07-19-2022, 02:33 AM
Last Post:
  ‘Good people don’t smoke marijuana’ Guest 1 1,145 11-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Guest