Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kerrys agreement with iran

its no good.  first off, the us alone can't put sanctions against iran because they had to get all europe to do it and they can't bring those countys back together if they start building the bomb again.  that's why kerry wants us to accept the agreement.  we can't bring those other countries back to the table again.  and israel has to be there.  the only way to force iran to stop making bombs is to threaten them with the bomb if they don't surrender.  similar to what we did to japan.  then israel could occupy them. and then they won't be able to build the atomic bomb.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:its no good.  first off, the us alone can't put sanctions against iran because they had to get all europe to do it and they can't bring those countys back together if they start building the bomb again.  that's why kerry wants us to accept the agreement.  we can't bring those other countries back to the table again.  and israel has to be there.  the only way to force iran to stop making bombs is to threaten them with the bomb if they don't surrender.  similar to what we did to japan.  then israel could occupy them. and then they won't be able to build the atomic bomb.

Are you telling us all here that the US should bomb the world into submission???  To use fear and economics to make another do things against their nature will cause only more strife and conflict.  All fighting for control of this New World Order! 

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Are you telling us all here that the US should bomb the world into submission???  To use fear and economics to make another do things against their nature will cause only more strife and conflict.  All fighting for control of this New World Order!

They should get rid of the Ayatollah who controls the country.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived