Create an account

CBD Distillery Quality Products

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
French Military Caught Staging ISIS False Flag

Reports from France indicate that the French military have been caught red-handed in the act of preparing an ISIS false flag terror attack on its own citizens - and none of their excuses are making any sense.

ISIS flags, video equipment, Arabic newspapers and a generator were discovered by gardeners in a cave outside the town of Saumur - causing panic among local citizens who called the local and national police, as well as anti-terrorist units.

With scores of police and emergency personnel on the scene, a senior military figure intervened, announcing that the contents of the cave belonged to the military and were part of a mysterious, as yet unexplained "exercise."

The scandal has added weight to the argument that most terrorist attacks are actually false flags perpetrated by security forces against their own people, as a means of controlling and manipulating the public.

https://www.sott.net/article/329635-Was-...false-flag

Now why doesn't this doesn't surprise me. 

Confusedmokesmall:  Confusedmokesmall:

After all, political manipulation of all sorts and fancy occur all the time. They're getting sloppy and people are beginning to learn the inner workings of how things can be easily manipulated with words and images to control moods. Get the people all riled up emotionally on an issue and it's possible to direct where the mob goes within an agenda. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nations Confess to Carrying Out False Flag Terrorism Guest 0 625 11-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Russian parliament unanimously approves use of military in Syria to fight ISIS Guest 1 715 09-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Guest