Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Alert!

"ALERT: I am very cautious in reporting this particular alert, and will use discretion when possible. Many have heard of a possible economic correction to occur in September. It seems that many politicians have pulled some of their money out of U.S. banks and placed it overseas or off shore. Having spoken to numerous businessmen who invest heavy (millions of dollars) in the Stock Market, many are on "stand by" to pull completely out of the market in the next 45 days. I reminded them that in the crash of 1929, Joe Kennedy bought up stocks for pennies and after the depression made untold millions when the companies recovered. It is important not to follow the crowd and do what everyone else is doing, but to pray and listen deep in your spirit as to any investments you may have. Two facts are clear: God will defend and assist the righteous and lead them properly, and eventually some form of judgment must come to America. Also I received information that the administration is working against Hillary Clinton, knowing here is no other Democrat with name recognition to run, and the President is hoping the party will call on him for a third term, and he can change the Constitution to enable this. This is not a "conspiracy theory," but from someone who knows. Obama in Africa said he would win a third term. Watch this unfold. They are planning now for future riots in cities, especially food and racial riots. What we see is all a part of the Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" that many in the administration studied under. Resend this and remember me in prayer. See many of you in Texas!!"

Source : https://m.facebook.com/perrystonevoe/pos...0074369382

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Third term President?  Something Major would have to happen.  Then, it might be a possibility

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived